2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stores that officially released them. All raffle except NBA Store fcfs.

New York:
1) Nike NYC

2) Footaction 34th Street (less than 24 pairs)

3) Footlocker 34th Street
4) FTL/ HOH 34th Street (30 pairs rumored)
5) Footlocker Fulton Brooklyn
6) FTL/HOH 125th Street

7) Extra Butter (less than 10 pairs)

8)NBA Store (13 pairs)

Miami:
9) Footlocker

Chicago:
10) House of Hoops

Rumored but not released:
Villa's GS sizes (no word on any GS sizes anywhere).

Pre-order: City Sole only one to honor it.

Official Online: 0 pairs released.
West of Chi: 0 pairs sold.

2 celebrities wearing them (I believe)
JB Classic Players got a pair each it appeared.

10 stores. Extremely limited pairs in each. Handful of small sketchy stores with pairs for over retail.
So I assume it's safe to say there are under 1000 pairs out there?

There was another pre order that came through for someone in here.  Poster never said who it was, but he got the email that his pair had shipped and will arrive on Monday.  It's in here.  Useless since he didn't say who, of course.

So I assume it's safe to say there are under 1000 pairs out there?
Nobody knows for sure. Some speculated there were more but I counted 10 places that had them.

Someone can try and discredit what I'm saying but if they do they better post numbers.

With the 10 stores + random other pop ups in shady small stores (like the one in the Bronx 2 days before launch) + pre order sites

I see less than 1000. Far less. I think maybe those pre order sites and shady stores got pairs from more reputable mom and pop stores that were supposed to release them but never did. Just a theory. Could be Moe's in queens was supposed to sell for retail but sold out the back door (rumor/ example... I just started- dont spread that).

Point is: resellers outside of official stores got pairs (not a lot.. But maybe a few pairs or nearly a FSR).. How'd they get them? My theory is back door sales on small stores.

I smell a restock
Hopefully for those who missed out :D

Seems unlikely. People swore royals would restock.. We are still waiting for that. Royals restock rumors started on release date. These blk/gold 1s flew under the radar a little bit so not only are people just realizing these released (believe it or not I've seen people who didnt know) but also no reputable source has shed any light on productions numbers and definitely hasn't shed light on a restock or wider release.

I think this is it. Honestly. As crazy as it seems. The box says QS right on it. Doesn't get much clearer than that.

I wanted these so bad, I went on craigslist new york and found a guy with my size. He was cool and agreed to ship them to me. Paid $425 but i had to have these.

Flightclub only charging $400 for them which is a fair price compared to rapist resellers charging $550 - $1000 for a pair on ebay. But they only got size 8.5 on the website. When they get more pairs I hope they keep the price the same i'm trying to score a 9.5.

I won't buy from ebay because of the prices but I couldn't even find a listing for 9.5 on ebay!These must be super limited. I hate when JB does this BS making the OG styled retros in limited quantities. It makes no sense to me because myself as a collector love the OG style such as 3's with NIKE AIR on the back, Royals 1's with NIKE AIR on the Tounge and insoles, Banned 1's, and would like to see more jordans released with Nike air instead of a jumpan in the near future.

They hardly release Jordans close to the OG model by replacing the jumpman with Nike Air which is what most die hard collectors want, and when they do it's "limited".Wouldn't they make more money if they released "more" pairs of a shoe that is highly sought after?Stuff like this is what pisses me off.Reseller prices are another. Hopefully the black toe 1's releasing May 25th won't be this limited.

im surprised nba store got these, too linited for them.

^mark, your list is good but u gotta account for the pairs that employees took for themselves lol.

im surprised nba store got these, too linited for them.

^mark, your list is good but u gotta account for the pairs that employees took for themselves lol.
Honestly, don't think the big stores were allowed to do any foul play whatsoever.

Managers were the ones doing the calls for the raffle. That's when you know it's really limited when the manager has the time to call the few people on the list :lol:

Also, some FA workers seemed salty af. Girl was like "so few pairs employees weren't allowed to buy any and even if we did we're not even sure out size is back there."

At HOH 11 34th street (I was first to do the raffle at most stores so the list was created in front of me) the sales rep asked the manager if employees could put in a ticket and the manager was like, absolutely not. Not for this release.

Royals restocked this past Wed right?

Would have liked a pair of these but nowhere near release sites.

View media item 359102
Such a classic look shoe. I'll do my best to get a pair this saturday but footaction is doing that stupid raffle thing
how ignorant of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your BEST was one raffle on the busiest street in NYC with 2 other stores on the same street doing a raffle for the same shoes. Jeeze I don't want to see your mediocre or your worst. Your worst was probably you sitting in front of twitter Saturday morning anxiously waiting for Nike to drop the link. Take your L with pride man.

FC was designed for customers like you :smh:

Last edited:
Honestly, don't think the big stores were allowed to do any foul play whatsoever.

Managers were the ones doing the calls for the raffle. That's when you know it's really limited when the manager has the time to call the few people on the list :lol:

Also, some FA workers seemed salty af. Girl was like "so few pairs employees weren't allowed to buy any and even if we did we're not even sure out size is back there."

At HOH 11 34th street (I was first to do the raffle at most stores so the list was created in front of me) the sales rep asked the manager if employees could put in a ticket and the manager was like, absolutely not. Not for this release.
managers r the ones that take the most pairs for themselves. Employees get a pairor two just to keep there mouths shut, but i c what u r saying.
Only release imalmost sure was legit was the yeezy raffle, that **** was official.

Last edited:
First post in here so I'll make it memorable. 
pimp.gif

Pair 1 of 2, need a smaller size in this one since it's a 10.5 and I'm a 9.5/10: 

View media item 365504

These look and feel like Originals. They have the Original style nylon tongues, and on top of all that, a gold NIKE AIR on the insoles.
All in all, a MUST HAVE. 

Had to UN-DS the pair to wear: 

View media item 365505

Have a good one, y'all!

-Imran

Wait, you have the OG's from 1985? Let's see a photo of these.

I appreciate all the hits on my on foot pic, just had to wear them.

It's starting to spread onto random sites now, I guess I made a rookie mistake without watermarking it. 
Oh well, instagram is @imreeezy, Sole Collector: Sinna TM in case there will be rumors of me being the one that is fraudulent with the image(s). 

I'll update the thread if there is any restock that will be likely to occur on these.

Thanks for the warm welcome to NikeTalk. 
Have a good one y'all.

-Imran

managers r the ones that take the most pairs for themselves. Employees get a pairor two just to keep there mouths shut, but i c what u r saying.
Only release imalmost sure was legit was the yeezy raffle, that **** was official.
Meh, I don't agree with that post. Managers aren't poorly paid or anything. I'm sure HOH managers are even paid a little better than regular FTL ones. I doubt any would risk their CAREERS over a pair of retros.

Plus.. It wasnt a simple bring your raffle ticket and purchase your pair release. They wanted ID and then my name was printed out on the receipt (no I didn't apply my FA Club Points until I got home).

Last edited:
I appreciate all the hits on my on foot pic, just had to wear them.
It's starting to spread onto random sites now, I guess I made a rookie mistake without watermarking it. 

Oh well, instagram is @imreeezy, Sole Collector: Sinna TM in case there will be rumors of me being the one that is fraudulent with the image(s). 

I'll update the thread if there is any restock that will be likely to occur on these.
Thanks for the warm welcome to NikeTalk. 

Have a good one y'all.

-Imran
:lol: dope that its spreading. I think NT members will notify the world before any other source gets wind of a restock on these

Meh, I don't agree with that post. Managers aren't poorly paid or anything. I'm sure HOH managers are even paid a little better than regular FTL ones. I doubt any would risk their CAREERS over a pair of retros.

Plus.. It wasnt a simple bring your raffle ticket and purchase your pair release. They wanted ID and then my name was printed out on the receipt (no I didn't apply my FA Club Points until I got home).
u realize the managers taking a few(or more) retros a release and flipping them would at least double his salary? Of course certain ppl would risk their jobs(or even some jail time) for that type of cheddar. Prime example is mercer. Those fools have been selling damn near their whole stock out the back. Ntny also rarely re-rsvps when that is the protocol. Wouldnt b surprised if ntny picks winners with ip addresses far from ny(until the recent change in procedure)

Last edited:
Maybe I'm naive.. I just don't think everyone is out to get me. In the past I've joked around about them being corrupt but I think all of that corruption occurs on the consumers end (i.e selling rsvps, bringing 15 people with you to hoard raffle tickets, etc).

Interesting points above though. I don't think everyone is clean. Something was definitely up with 21 mercer for the yeezys. No denying that. People sent DM's in 1 second and the ones sent 5 min into the RSVP window were selected. Suspicious af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom