2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people who bought from TyLacesss,

I just got confirmtion for my refund. Chime in here if you have not recieved a refund or atleast an email about it. Just in case.

Got my refund yeaterday... Still hit his cel up to get a size 8 and he said hes selling for "other" people and saw an ad for $400... Seriously? I offered $340 right away and guess he thinking bout it i mean i did pre-order with ya so i dont mind dropping an extra buck, im like F it at this point

anyone hear anything from foreversneakz?

Oh thats right i pre-ordered from them as well, tried messaging them on FB but no response...

1 team colorway (Knicks), 1 OG (Royals), 1 team (Celtics), 1 OG QS (BLK/GLD)...

1 team will sneak in there like the celtics did (lakers lol?)

And the cycle continues :lol:

One of the original eBay sellers that refunded me day before the release cause they sold them for more just got at me with another pair for 340. I said I wouldn't spend that much but ill admit Js got me feinin. I'm so thirsty. I might have to do it... Smh @ myself

One of the original eBay sellers that refunded me day before the release cause they sold them for more just got at me with another pair for 340. I said I wouldn't spend that much but ill admit Js got me feinin. I'm so thirsty. I might have to do it... Smh @ myself

Ill pay that care to share? Lookin for sz8

I feel like I would do that or try to trade my 88's for a pair. These & the Royals are the only shoes I would consider paying above retail for.

I saw them today in a Mom & Pop Store in BK... They're beautiful...

They just have one left, my size ahah...$425 tho

Last edited:
I get that but what's that got to do with these? A lot of people didnt even know these came out I've come to realize.

I just don't get the point. The inventory update during the week didnt have anything to do with generating hype for these
I never said they used the restock to hype these, they restock a bunch of stuff then limit these thats all im saying 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom