2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

If Hurricane/Tropical Storm Isaac brings heavy rain to Shreveport during the TAMU vs. Louisiana Tech game, TAMU -7 should be easy money.

Damn I gotta check the weather maps more often. Is Issac supposed to reach into TX?

(Just close the roof :pimp: )

What to expect in Austin/6th Street on Thursday night? Then down to Dallas Friday :pimp:

Damn I gotta check the weather maps more often. Is Issac supposed to reach into TX?
(Just close the roof :pimp: )
What to expect in Austin/6th Street on Thursday night? Then down to Dallas Friday :pimp:
Doesn't look like it. Maybe some light showers in DFW Friday or Saturday, but nothing serious. You'll probably have high 80s-low 90s weather on Thursday in Austin, then 90s in DFW throughout the weekend.

AL09_current.png

Billboard in Westwood (Bruin county)

Boosters be boostin. No dambs given.

624818.jpg

Was just reading an article and Robert Marve still plays college football? Gunna, you telling me you got eligibilty left?

Was just reading an article and Robert Marve still plays college football? Gunna, you telling me you got eligibilty cartilage left?

In other news...

* Tennessee Defensive end Darrington Sentimore, newly arrived from junior college, apparently didn't get the memo that says opponents are required to shower each other with over-the-top flattery before playing.

Sentimore called North Carolina State a "great team." He said the offensive line also was great.

"That's pretty much it," he said.

"Quarterback, average. Receivers, average. The offensive line is pretty good," he said. "I've played against some good quarterbacks, and I don't think (Mike Glennon) is as good as the other QB's I've played against ... But I think he's good."

To the school's credit, the entire interview was still available online late Monday, so no one has tried to edit out potential bulletin-board material. The context of the video makes the quotes appear relatively harmless, even if they do raise eyebrows in print.
I like this guy's style even though if he's been at a JUCO and now Tennessee he must be BigMike-esque.

I can usually get them done near weekends. just let me know.

Rumor out of Oregon, Brian Bennett will be transferring out of Oregon. that will HURT!

TAMU vs. Louisiana Tech in Shreveport has been postponed until October 13. Now we get to play Florida cold without a game under our belt, and lose that bye week before that terrible 4-game stretch (vs. LSU, @ Auburn, @Miss. State, @ Alabama).

TAMU vs. Louisiana Tech in Shreveport has been postponed until October 13. Now we get to play Florida cold without a game under our belt, and lose that bye week before that terrible 4-game stretch (vs. LSU, @ Auburn, @Miss. State, @ Alabama).

wow.

can be a good thing tho.

last two times Vols games vs highly ranked teams (LSU & UF) that were post-poned due to natural disasters ended up in Ws

Back
Top Bottom