2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I didnt think #15 played well. ESP when actually blocked. He made a couple plays VS read option where he was the defender being optioned but he also gave up a few.

Tre Mason is impressive. Wondering how that mileage effects him in the NFL. The route of Cadillac Williams? Has 259 less carries in one less year.

2014-January-7-1-48-40.jpg

Mason is a monster. Real powerful, low to the ground type of running back. Can't wait to see him at the next level

After a long journey the Noles are finally back at the mountain top, and yes Winston sounds country because he's from Bessemer, Alabama. He also graduated with a 4.0 GPA

I just replayed that final play after seeing it again on SportsCenter. It was a great set up.

It looked good up to the point in that pic, but 20 got through that wall which made mason cut. Some of the linemen didn't know the ball carrier was behind them.

Last edited:
End if season top 5 for me
1 FSU
2 Michigan St
3 Auburn
4 Mizzou
5 Oklahoma

Preseason top 5
1. FSU
2. Alabama
3. Auburn
4. UCLA
5. Oregon

SEC's 7 straight also came to an end. May never see that again or see one state hog the title for 5 straight years.

Final AP and Coaches poll
AP

1 Florida State (60)
2 Auburn
3 Michigan State
4 South Carolina
5 Missouri
6 Oklahoma
7 Alabama
8 Clemson
9 Oregon
10 UCF
11 Stanford
12 Ohio State
13 Baylor
14 LSU
15 Louisville
16 UCLA
17 Oklahoma State
18 Texas A&M
19 USC
20 Notre Dame
21 Arizona State
22 Wisconsin
23 Duke
24 Vanderbilt
25 Washington

Coaches

1 Florida State (59)
2 Auburn
3 Michigan State
4 South Carolina
5 Missouri
6 Oklahoma
7 Clemson
8 Alabama
9 Oregon
10 Stanford
10 Ohio State
12 Central Florida
13 Baylor
14 LSU
15 Louisville
16 UCLA
17 Oklahoma State
18 Texas A&M
19 USC
20 Arizona State
21 Wisconsin
22 Duke
23 Vanderbilt
24 Notre Dame
25 Nebraska

Looks like Tre had a little bit of room... Looks like there is a dude at the 50 and the goaline and possibly another around the 35... Would have def given him a better shot to hug the sideline... I loved watching the DLs play last night... For as much as Hoke and Matti talk about being DL guys, their DL seem to play patty cake compared to the monsters last night...Carl Lawson should be fun to watch and grow

Jameis.
pimp.gif

FSU... Aloe on the burn from Sunday. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hell of a game by both teams.  If Mason followed that convoy... 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom