2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

exactly

color aint even a thing......both sides got folks with that heavy southern drawl 

deep south something else 
Would you consider Texas part of the south ? Have you ever heard Manziel talk ? Does he sound like Winston ?
off the top of my head Idk how he talks.....but comparing A to B is dumb......trust me when I say Texas got plenty of country sounding folks

not all of it is the same

lol at some of the butthurt dudes in here trying to clown Winston. Whats funny is a fear short years from now he will be making more money in a year than you'll see in your lives
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see the butthurt on ESPN tomorrow
Oh, the old "he'll make more $$ than you" line, huh?  
laugh.gif
   Nice choice.  

I think most people in here clowning are just having fun--I know I am.  Dude did his thing on the field all year and I can respect that.  But he sounded like a damn fool on the biggest stage of his career.  It was funny.  End of story.  Still doesn't take away from what he did on the field.  

Oh, the old "he'll make more $$ than you" line, huh?  :lol:    Nice choice.  

I think most people in here clowning are just having fun--I know I am.  Dude did his thing on the field all year and I can respect that.  But he sounded like a damn fool on the biggest stage of his career.  It was funny.  End of story.  Still doesn't take away from what he did on the field.  

I'm sure the dudes throwing out rape jokes are just having fun

bye felicia

Oh, the old "he'll make more $$ than you" line, huh?  :lol:    Nice choice.  

I'm sure Jameis could care less how he sounded, he isn't running for public office.

I'm not even making this in a big deal he sounded slow so I put out there he had a average game with a great season behind him hopefully he keeps working on his game so he doesn't end up like vice young .jamarcus Russell or Rg3

Jameis is the most positive character I've seen in CFB. Battled through a rape charge. Always smiling and having fun on the field. Charismatic and a leader of men.

Back
Top Bottom