2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I mean dude still is only 20 years old. He has plant of time to improve his public speaking skills.

He sure does. Johnny football was struggling to articulate himself tonight on espn 2.

Oh please stop , you guys know darn well they weren't struggling like Winston:rofl: don't take it to heart, dude won a championship and will make serious bucks one day but he's still on the struggle when he talks

Oh please stop , you guys know darn well they weren't struggling like Winston:rofl: don't take it to heart, dude won a championship and will make serious bucks one day but he's still on the struggle when he talks
Johhny was stuttering and using words out of context in a relaxed setting. I've seen Jameis give interviews in a relaxed setting and he's articulated himself well.

Will Winston score higher on the Wonderlic than Vince Young did?

But as I said earlier he's not running for public office and his future field of work doesn't require him to articulate himself like President Obama.

Would you consider Texas part of the south ? Have you ever heard Manziel talk ? Does he sound like Winston ?

Are you serious with this?
Has to be one of the worst comparisons I've seen.
Coming from a born and raised Texan, there are PLENTY of folks who sound just like Winston here.

Who The **** cares

All y'all sound like some dumb *****

Tre Mason was a beast tonight

Jimbo tried to gift wrap this game. The one strength auburn defense has is it's pass rush and you come out and don't establish the run to keep them honest smh

No drag routes to keep LBs from
Getting deep drops mannnnnn that was a bad gameplan

Nick Marshall was incredible. Folks don't eeeeeeeeeeem want to see him next yr

Jernigan played like he's outta here

Lamarcus Joyner might be the strongest 5'7 190lb player ever to play

Dee Ford Hands are so violent. His slap dip and rip are NFL ready

I didn't know Tre Mason was that live. Hats off to him. :pimp: #17 & 55 gonna be good for AU in the future.

Hats off to FSU for the comeback as well.

Great game to close this era out. :pimp: Tre was :wow: FSU's megatron too.

Thread is comedy right now. But saw nothing wrong with his interview just someone who was on cloud 9 and just speaking from the heart with no damns given. Let the man cook.

UCF would be ahead of half of those teams. :lol:

I was wondering if they'd throw them in the top 10 or not, what were they ranked going into their game? I can't remember

#15.

Baylor was #6.

If they do crack the top 10 i'm thinking 7-10.

Last edited:
Nick Marshall was incredible. Folks don't eeeeeeeeeeem want to see him next yr

Jernigan played like he's outta here

Lamarcus Joyner might be the strongest 5'7 190lb player ever to play

Dee Ford Hands are so violent. His slap dip and rip are NFL ready

Auburn has to be the early favorite to win the west right with all that Bama, TAMU, LSU are losing

Replacing Ford, Robinson and Mason will be hard though

Back
Top Bottom