2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Kid sounds like the famous big time jock douche bag that they make football players look like in movies

Last edited:
Don't know why it would be a big deal for Sark not offering him. Rosen was never going to USC given what his criteria was for the college he wanted.

People like to read into things to find stuff to talk about. The #1 kid not getting offered by the #1 school and one of his local teams draws out the punditry.

I'll admit I find him kinda fascinating. I love Ricky and am glad we took him over Josh but Rosen is a stud so being overlooked is surprising regardless of the other stuff. He's the #1-2 qb. Who cares if he's a prima Donna or you have another qb. If he's really interested you usually show interest back.

I feel the same way about dealing with bad attitudes. If he can play who cares? Rosen is 1A/1B when it comes to QB in the nation, you don't pass that up because you think he has a bad attitude. Stanford made a mistake in not offering him.

Rosen's list was very limited from the jump. Wanted Stanford, considered Cal, but UCLA made it work. I don't think USC was ever a serious option for him.

Actually Sark never offered him. Report is Sark never even contacted him. I'm not sure if it was Orgeron who offered? But the SC writers have been making a big deal about Sark never even reaching out to him.

Sark didn't offer, Orgeron did, sark kind of just left it out there knowing Rosen had no intentions of coming and that Towns was in the bag to show good faith to the Bosco crowd.

Both sides were never serious about each other.

Preston 16yrs old and engaged :smh:

tumblr_m4ab8j4YI81qf79aco1_500.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So a UF WR commit goes up against a FSU DB commitment during one on ones at camp. The results may shock you.

Or not.

T9PusS.gif

Derwin :pimp:

Bjg1mzvCEAAKB6x.jpg

Last edited:
So who's gonna be the starter at qb for Florida? Is driskel gonna come back or is it gonna be a 3 man fight between driskel the guy who replaced him and treon?

Probably be Driskel. Treon may have a package of plays he wont be there until summer though.

Murphy is gone to Boston College. Will Grier is participating in Spring practice, but he would like to redshirt and bulk up.

There offense was just so un explosive last year I think I guy like treon can come in and jump start there offense and make it fun to watch. Pretty much all his deep balls in high school came off of him scrambling around.

Last edited:
Off topic: Ohio State's AD got a $18K bonus because an OSU wrestler won an individual NCAA title.

College is a ****ed up game.

Back
Top Bottom