2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Kenny hill got arrested for public intoxication. Last time a freshman TAMU QB was arrested, he went on to win the heisman. :smile:

Kenny Football :pimp:

"A potential starting quarterback for Texas A&M was arrested on a public intoxication charge outside a Northgate bar before dawn Friday.
Kenny Hill, a 19-year-old sophomore from Southlake, was taken into custody in the parking lot of Chimy’s on University Drive just before 3 a.m., according to College Station police reports. He has since posted bail and was released.
Hill was passed out in a planter full of rocks and plants in front of the restaurant-bar when officers arrived, police said in the arrest report.
When asked who the current president of the United States was, Hill reportedly answered “Bush” and told officers his name was “Kennedy,” authorities said.

Public intoxication is a Class C misdemeanor punishable by a $445 fine."

Last edited:
Kenny Football was sleepy.

1322733.jpg

At least he remembered to take his shoes off :lol:

Last edited:
pure gentleman. if you leave your shoes on, you're fair game. unfortunately, those rules don't apply to the police, but he had the right idea. guarantee that directly translates into good decision making on the field.

He must be a real D-bag. He didn't have no friends who would pick him up an take him home. Geeeeesus
that's a good point...where were his teammates? Supposedly everybody loves him.

Every QB from last year's roster has been arrested now.

Lmaoooo wow

Like gunna said where was his boys....during my hay day we'd never leave someone out to dry like that :lol: ....I passed out outside of nccu campus and they were looking for me thinking I was another homicide :rofl: :rofl: :smh:

5* quarterback Torrance Gibson just wrapped up a long Spring Break road trip. He visited several schools including Oklahoma, LSU, Clemson, Auburn, Tennessee, and Florida. Gibson hopes to return to LSU and Tennessee and said the Volunteers are now his leader after the trip.

Pretty good [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also can someone explain to me why a MD area school is playing the majority of it schedule against out of state comp?

BitrJTKCAAAlIZl.jpg

David Sills tweeted that out with the caption "the hardest schedule in high school history."

Why are they playing three TX schools in a row? And how tought is that schedule?  The only schools I recognize are Trinity, DeSoto, DeMatha and Paramus.

Back
Top Bottom