2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

laugh.gif

How is Sims beating out Coker, if Coker's not even there yet?  He doesn't enroll until the summer right?

Last edited:

Dillon Baxter ran a 4.46 at Kansas State's pro day. Not bad. Heard he showed out overall.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...baxter-usc-baker-university-nfl-draft/7356305

Folk, Iman's coming to SC. Rosen looks weird.
Thats the former USC hype kid? Had no idea he went to kstate lol. Last i heard was him at SDSU or something

Edit: just read the article. Hope the kid gets a shot. Wont be shocked at all if pete carroll takes a flyer too
Yeah he went to an NAIA school. He blew it at SDSU too so going the way of lower level school was probably best for him.
That chance could be coming, too, given the calls Grossner said he's been getting from scouts who saw Baxter's workout March 11 at Kansas State – a 4.46-second 40-yard dash, 37½-inch vertical jump, 122-inch broad jump and 6.7-second three-cone drill. He's 5-11 and 203 pounds.
I'd let him try out for my team with those measurables.

Last edited:
DGB bound to get suspended?
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter  1h
THIS JUST IN: Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham has been suspended indefinitely for violation of team policies. pic.twitter.com/eGxL97Eb7s

Tod Palmer ‏@todpalmer  49m
Dorial Green-Beckham hasn't been arrested by Columbia Police, but is part of an ongoing investigation. Of what and his role remains unclear.

Rumor is that he assaulted a woman.

Another one bites the dust. Smh

Back
Top Bottom