2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

We're gonna be the new Oregon, Take that Tennessee! :pimp:

But srs I'm interested to see the changes

Last edited:
The article says there are going to add a good deal of Seminole Tribe related details including new shoulder logos. I don't mind them crossing the spears in the back as long as they don't change the arrow head. And the gold helmet with a gold face mask being the standard helmet would piss me off to no end, so I guess we wait for the leaked images to come out.

I'm surprised our jerseys haven't leaked yet. I guess there gonna keep em under wraps till the 12th

Virginia Tech used to have a glass case that that built to hold their National Championship trophy (when they eventually won one)

349081000.jpg

"This area is reserved for the national championship trophy. GO HOKIES!"

It has been removed and replaced with:

ol1w14T.jpg

:lol: :lol: :smh:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also the Winston case is going to remain in the media for the next couple of weeks. Apparently accuser has new lawyers who are re-engaging the media & apparently the New York Times have been hanging around the campus. So, yeah.

Last edited:
FSU changes
Among those yet-to-be-seen changes, per Elliott:
Incoporation of the Seminole Tribe imagery on the shoulder pads
The spears on the helmets “now cross in the back of the helmet and are more Nike-ized”
A new matte garnet helmet with “color-change paint” and a gold face mask (one that Elliott believes is an alternate lid)
A standard gold helmet featuring a gold face mask (Elliott says there is speculation that this will be the new official helmet)

I dont think college athletes should get paid..maybe a stipid here n there but I respect what dude from Northwestern is doing
pimp.gif

I agree with him they definitely should get better medical coverage

Last edited:
They shouldn't get paid as in getting a check every two months but they should be able to make money off there name if company's want to use them in commercials and so on.

What can you guys tell me about Jake Browning. Should the Pac12 be worried about him linking up with Petersen up there in Seattle?

5700 yards and 75 TDs in a season are gaudy passing stats. I'm guessing they didn't run the ball once all year...

Last edited:
They been using that logo in basketball already and its mucher easier to replicate on apparel. It's only for today's practice even if it were to stay it doesn't bother me

CqR6Z.png

This is what is usually on the helmet and it's terribly designed by today's standards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom