2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'm not sure I think Dallas is ahead of him right now. Any of them Right now I'd be fine with as long as I don't see 100 missed tackles again from high smith

Carter's not gonna start?

He's going to be the best safety they'd be crazy not to start him.

Scary that safety could be a strength this year. Still want to see how these guys play the pass before going all in on them.

Last edited:
He's going to be the best safety they'd be crazy not to start him.

Scary that safety could be a strength this year. Still want to see how these guys play the pass before going all in on them.

You've been watching these canes camp reports they do? From the looks of it corners still getting roasted.

There was one clip posted on a FSU board where y'all let Gus Edwards pop like a 35 yard TD :lol:

Malcom Lewis was balling out in those clips tho :smokin

There was one clip posted on a FSU board where y'all let Gus Edwards pop like a 35 yard TD
laugh.gif

Malcom Lewis was balling out in those clips tho
smokin.gif
Angles and tackling on that play was awful. 

[/quote]

Small world. Friday
There was one clip posted on a FSU board where y'all let Gus Edwards pop like a 35 yard TD :lol:

Malcom Lewis was balling out in those clips tho :smokin

Why are the FSU boards so worried about our spring practices?

Never once seen an FSU vid posted on a Miami board.

Last edited:
David Sills met with Sark and Helton and was at practice the other day.  He's still in the fold.

BkvSNkyCIAAVlNa.jpg

Shapiro didn't do **** right. 
mean.gif
 All the bag men are in Tallahassee. Miami dried up. 

That might be the best sports article that I've read all year.

Last edited:
"The coach won't know exactly when we decide to make that happen, but they've got a good idea. Then we get to see just how damn good a recruiter he really is. I know one of our guys once stopped putting in big bucks, way more than what I do, just because a head coach cussed too much on the team plane. [The coach] was losing anyway, but because he took the Lord's name in vain, that guy was offended by his morality and stopped illegally paying college football players.

:lol: :lol:
Shapiro didn't do **** right. :smh: All the bag men are in Tallahassee. Miami dried up.

:lol: :lol: @ the thought of one of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the county not being chock full of 'bag men'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom