2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'm told the all-black uni look great. The matte Gold helmet fades to black near the bottom, similar to Syracuse

Gold face mask on gold helmet is like Notre Dame gold. Spears crossing in the back look great. They have white, garnet, gold & black pants.

4 Star OT (#10 at his position & #80 overall on Rivals) Jake Fruhmorgen committed to Clemson yesterday. 
pimp.gif
 His dad played at Bama too.

That gives us the #1 & #10 OT though people criticized Hyatt because he got beat at some camp.  Finally focusing on getting OL...when we have next to nothing returning after this year. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
4 Star OT (#10 at his position & #80 overall on Rivals) Jake Fruhmorgen committed to Clemson yesterday. :pimp:  His dad played at Bama too.

That gives us the #1 & #10 OT though people criticized Hyatt because he got beat at some camp.  Finally focusing on getting OL...when we have next to nothing returning after this year. :smh:  

rico-belly-o.gif

4 Star OT (#10 at his position & #80 overall on Rivals) Jake Fruhmorgen committed to Clemson yesterday. 
pimp.gif

That gives us the #1 & #10 OT though people criticized Hyatt because he got beat at some camp.  Finally focusing on getting OL...when we have next to nothing returning after this year. 
mean.gif

rico-belly-o.gif
That went right over my head. 
laugh.gif
  Is it cause I actually posted a crootin update?  He's food?  FSU ain't worried?  Tell me!

Teaser of the 'Noles new jerseys. Nike completely revamped them.

New Seminole pattern:

Last edited:
New Florida State unis:

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/912180/width/500/height/1000[/IMG
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/912191/width/500/height/1000

Last edited:

pimp.gif

mean.gif

rico-belly-o.gif
mean.gif
 2 high quality OT's, put some weightr on those boys and they'll be competing for starting jobs in year 2...I think Fruhmorgen just had shoulder surgery tho.

..but yea, Chauncey Rivers (UGA DL Commit) gave ol #1 OT Mitch Hyatt everything he didn't want at NFTC in 1 on 1's then got on twitter and pretty much told him he sucks 
laugh.gif

Bjdgp6iCYAASZ0H.jpg

I only like the white new FSU unis.

pimp.gif

mean.gif

rico-belly-o.gif
mean.gif
 2 high quality OT's, put some weightr on those boys and they'll be competing for starting jobs in year 2...I think Fruhmorgen just had shoulder surgery tho.

..but yea, Chauncey Rivers (UGA DL Commit) gave ol #1 OT Mitch Hyatt everything he didn't want at NFTC in 1 on 1's then got on twitter and pretty much told him he sucks 
laugh.gif

Bjdgp6iCYAASZ0H.jpg

I only like the white new FSU unis.
Ah, yeah.  Kid still has his Sr year to play so it'll come down to what happens with the pads on but Hyatt's only like 250 during basketball season.  /he supposedly neutralized Nkemiche when he was a Soph and some other top DE this year.

Either way, they HAVE to be better than what we've got. 
sick.gif

FSU Unis?  Helmets are dope.  Not into that pattern at all and I don't think their black uniforms look that great together.  I don't know, I liked what they had previously, small changed plus the new helmets would be great. 

Back
Top Bottom