2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

He just changes the year in the title. I didn't realize it still said 2013 though 
laugh.gif

I was just chillin with some girl Casher used to smash like a week ago @ my house. :lol: JW has terrible taste in white girls though, I know some of the broads he messes with. :smh:

Last edited:
You can say that about a lot of black guys :lol:

They'll get the most average white girl just to have one :lol:

The numbers are wild, but I don't mind the change. It's been much needed. Recruits are saying that those aren't them, but things could have changed from when they were last on campus.

Same thing a lot of you said about Dayton. All those Ohio schools have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to tO$U.

Those shirts are old as hell. Y'all just catching wind of those or something? I'd hope that y'all would win after buying out the home game for UC in the home and home series twice. This will be the last time the teams play in a long time. 

Those shirts are old as hell. Y'all just catching wind of those or something? I'd hope that y'all would win after buying out the home game for UC in the home and home series twice. This will be the last time the teams play in a long time. 

yeah dude I figured they weren't new but that's the first time I saw them.

Actually kind if cool if you're a UC fan :lol:

Last edited:
After reading that article in The New York Times about the Jameis Winston case, it furthers my opinion that he raped that poor girl and it was totally covered up. Something has to be done with FSU and the Tallahassee police department. Makes me sick to my damn stomach

After reading that article in The New York Times about the Jameis Winston case, it furthers my opinion that he raped that poor girl and it was totally covered up. Something has to be done with FSU and the Tallahassee police department. Makes me sick to my damn stomach

You should have knew it was a cover up once wills megs came out in that announcement with a damn garnet tie on and started making jokes during the press conference

Back
Top Bottom