2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

all bad that he got moved off wanting to only play QB.
Son been wanting to get on the field for a minute though. Bobby Petrino had a package for him last season, but only used it twice I believe. Since Tyler Wilson is pretty set in stone he wants to get on the field anyway. He played on the kickoff team last year as well. Still #2 QB though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me say I don't hate South Carolina, I'm a fan of Lattimore and hope he can back to 100%. He didn't look bad but pre-injury he would've gone for about 180+ and 2 TDs tonight.

Vandy looked awful too and didn't do much to help themselves but SCar caught a lot of breaks in that game. The no pass interference in the 4th (don't know that Vandy would've capitalized) was way too obvious. They need to protect Shaw and keep him healthy, I hope they've got a couple cupcake games to rest him. Are Clowney, Taylor and Latimore enough to win games for them against good teams?

Some dude on Kent State picked up a muffed punt and ran like 60 yards the wrong way :rollin
I think you need to reinstall Windows, page 13 isn't showing up for you. Probably a virus.

Last edited:
They didnt look like a top 10 team tonight....Ol buddy from kent state tho gotta be dumb af funny how they still tried to tackle him 8o

So what's worst? Running the wrong way or tackling the guy running the wrong way?

Especially on a punt, where you aren't hit in the head, and know full well you made a U-Turn to get down the field. Way worse.

Back
Top Bottom