2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Stanford played amazing tonight! Hell of a win for David Shaw and the Cardinal! Kudos to Baylor too! Notre Dame and USC is gonna be HUGE next week! I hope SC kills the Irish hopes for the title!

please no, a team that almost lost to the rajun cajuns vs a team that struggled with the buffalo bulls - no thanks....

You win by 1 or 100 it's still a W

Don't matter. Besides if UGA is 12-1 SEC Champs they deserve it.

Who cares what a week 1 struggle was ?! :rofl:

Stupid comment

he kept running that same inside draw to barner which was clearly not working and it set them back in yards to go

That's been their bread and butter all year. Can't expect a coach to go away from what's been the hallmark of his offense all year with everything on the line.

Regardless, props to Stanford. Dudes played great.

Last year, the Ducks lost to USC on my birthday.
This year, lose to Stanford two days beforehand...

feelsbadman.

SC will take down Notre Dame next week. BOOK IT. I'll be a man and take my crow if I am wrong. This will be their National Championship next week since they flushed the season down the toilet already.

Gunna get up, _s lose every saturday b

_0004_layer-1-copy-41.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Hats off to Stanford. Those sons of ******* played their ***** off tonight.

Oregon had their chances. Missed DAT block on Mariota run and missed fumble recovery opportunity in OT. Didn't like some of Chip's playcalling, particularly a run on 2nd and long with less than a minute in regulation around the 50.

Hoping for USC/UCLA wins next week.

I'll always love my Ducks. #GoDucks

ummm no. He called plays the same way he did when Oregon was averaging 50 a game. Playcalling wasn't the issue. They just played a good team give Stanford some ******g credit

no he didnt. the run was SHUT DOWN. it wasnt working. yet he wanted to continue to run and run (just like against OSU, LSU, Aubrun) and it hurts us. trying to run on 3rd and long when it hasnt worked all night...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom