2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

David Ubben ‏@davidubben
Oregon transfer Lache Seastrunk on his big night: "It's nice to be in a program that appreciates you, and doesn't belittle you."

Huh? Dude must be soft as hell.

I'm putting this loss on DeAnthony Thomas. If he wasn't a complete idiot and made a simple block on that Mariotta run when he had a clear path to the end zone Oregon would've had another TD. Doesn't even try to block, Mariota gets tackled and Oregon ends up getting 0 points when they should've had 7. :smh:

that was crazy! dude looked like he was racing mariota to the endzone

What the hell is he talking about?

I have no idea. Guy can't be honest with himself. Coaches were probably ripping him because he couldn't pick up offense or hold on to the ball. Got butt-hurt about getting passed up by DAT and, at the time, Tra Carson.

I love how everyone just dismisses Notre Dame. They are the most complete team in the country and have won every game they've played. Oregon and K State have cake schedules and deserve to be where they are right now. No one in their right mind believed either of those teams were better than Alabama, let alone the Fighting Irish.

My prediction is UGA vs. Notre Dame in the National Championship. Notre Dame will take home the title to South Bend.

What the hell is he talking about?

I have no idea. Guy can't be honest with himself. Coaches were probably ripping him because he couldn't pick up offense or hold on to the ball. Got butt-hurt about getting passed up by DAT and, at the time, Tra Carson.

he couldnt pick up Oregon's offense but he can pick up Briles offense?

calling him soft based off a snippet from twitter tho... I dunno

Last edited:
What the ****? 
sick.gif

I knew he was a beast but 572 all-purpose yards?! 572?!?!

Saw someone on Twitter mention him goin to the Colts. Goodness....

I'd love to get him in Miami but we're sure to take an Olineman or some ****.

What the ****? :x

I knew he was a beast but 572 all-purpose yards?! 572?!?!

Gunna :lol:

I think it's safe to say Baylor got a bargain with Seastrunk. Let Oregon overpay then come back with a little more a year later. Probably consulted Scott Drew on that one...

One of my favorite co-workers played for Baylor in the late 90s. So happy for him right now. So glad he's getting to feel what I felt last weekend :pimp:

Last edited:
Huh? Dude must be soft as hell.
you show week after week how you know little about college football outside of oregon. like jay said he can pick up baylors offense but not oregons? chip runs the same 4 ******g plays all game
I can't see the voters putting two SEC teams in the national championship again. There was so much backlash last year...
LSU and bama where the best 2 teams last year, it was very little backlash about it

them USC fans MIA still? and that other dude that hates the SEC also?

Back
Top Bottom