2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I can't find the thread now, but I think TAMU's 247 guy said the coaches haven't really reached out to Isaac since flipping Mastrogiovanni. I'll have to see if I can find what he said.

Found it...someone asked how hard we were recruiting Isaac and the mod replied "Done recruiting him." Coach Beaty was in Hawaii to see our WR commit and didn't stop by to see Isaac, so that might be a pretty telling move.

Last edited:
your qb cant pass though.

The All Pac-12 QB can't pass...

U aint gotta lie to kick it, Manti.

I came in the thread and saw gifs and pics but not one person could explain how he was a great coach or how this was a great move.

cool,I get it, Canes got a coach from FSU, their rival... but No one else was beating down FSU's door to snag Coley

U should follow him on twitter tho, at least he's entertaining

Updated data on UNC scandal details bogus classes, suspect grade changes

CHAPEL HILL -- New data released Friday into a long-running academic fraud scandal at UNC-Chapel Hill show athletes made up nearly half of the enrollments in 172 bogus classes within the African studies department, and also accounted for a just under half of 512 suspect grade changes during that period.

Their average grade: 3.56, between a B-plus and an A-minus.

teaser read more here:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/25/2632455/martin-baker-tilly-release-new.html

With institutionalized academic fraud going on, you have to wonder if the Department of Education would take a look at it. Hell, Florida A&M's accreditation is under review for something that was non-academic.

Just a formality since Kenny Bigelow's admission got delayed, but the seven EE's are in:

Bigelow
Max Browne
Su'a Cravens
Justin Davis
Chris Hawkins
LMIII
Darreus Rogers

A little more than 10 days away...

not good news for UK.  means the whole "I have to stay close to home" business has passed.

He any good?
Very raw, but he's got a pretty good combination of size and speed. He should make huge strides once he gets into the college training and coaching programs. I know the TAMU coaches were really wanting to hold on to him when he decommitted.

my point was, one of the more prominent rumors for his decommitting from USC was that his mom wanted him to stay closer to home etc.  But if he's not looking at any other schools in the region but UK and is still considering SC that reason looks less likely.  And that's one less plus for UK over us.

*silver linings*

U aint gotta lie to kick it, Manti.

I came in the thread and saw gifs and pics but not one person could explain how he was a great coach or how this was a great move.

cool,I get it, Canes got a coach from FSU, their rival... but No one else was beating down FSU's door to snag Coley

Stoops came after Coley hard to be UK's OC when he got the job, but yeah...

Umm... It takes an hour to get to Lexington.

Right lol, I can't see any way that this is a negative for UK. Plus post decommitment everything I saw was Hatcher going UK's way vs Louisville. Though it would've been hard to count out Corch Skrong had Hatcher made the visit

The plus for UK is that he'd get to play close to home, get immediate PT, in the SEC & for coaches who if not for injuries would have 3 DE's in the 1st round (@ minimum 1st two rounds) of the 2013 draft. Think there is plenty reason for UK to view this as a positive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom