2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

TE Ian Bunting commits to Michigan... 6-7 215lbs... Gunna need some weight but dude is a tenacious blocker... Love his offer sheet

I may have missed this but what freshman should I be looking out for this fall?

On Michigan I thinik, Dymonte Thomas (Safety/Nickelback) and Taco Charlton (DE) on defense.

On offense, Derrick Green (RB) and Shane Morris (QB) because I find it hard to believe there won't be a time when Gardner gets dinged up for a bit.

@SWiltfong247: Chicago (IL) Marist four-star TE Nic Weishar tells me he committed to #NotreDame http://t.co/Yxk6ejxuqi via @247Sports #ND #Irish
Now it's just time for Dalton Shultz to commit to Stanford.
pimp.gif

:lol: He's gotta beat out Dorsett, Scott, Waters, and Hurns just to get on the field. He'll play, but I don't see him having a big impact as a freshman.

:lol: He's gotta beat out Dorsett, Scott, Waters, and Hurns just to get on the field. He'll play, but I don't see him having a big impact as a freshman.

Stellar list of receivers right there. I honestly don't see whats funny. Given his potential, I would consider it a disappointment if he doesnt have better careers than all of those guys. And he has a chance to make an immediate impact in the return game. He won't get on campus til the summer, so he'll have some making up to do. Coley is the goods and his presence will be felt by the middle of the season

And for the record, I assumed Shox was talking about true freshman. I'm sure there's plenty RS freshman all over the nation waiting to break out

Stellar list of receivers right there. I honestly don't see whats funny. Given his potential, I would consider it a disappointment if he doesnt have better careers than all of those guys. And he has a chance to make an immediate impact in the return game. He won't get on campus til the summer, so he'll have some making up to do. Coley is the goods and his presence will be felt by the middle of the season

Dorsett and Scott will both be NFL WRs. Waters had the best spring of any of our WRs. and Hurns was our most consistent WR last year. Yeah he has potential but he isn't just going to walk onto campus and start over a bunch of established veteran WRs who have been productive. Chill out.

Who said anything about him having a better career? Not arguing that, but he's not walking into a starting spot day one like we have a bunch of scrubs at WR.

Never said he would come in and start, don't put words in my mouth. I actually like our group of guys, no need to sell me on them. Just said he would have an impact. U :lol:'d at that statement, which is kind of ridiculous

If Stacy Coley is as good as I think he is he will force his way on the field this year and into that rotation. I look at Coley as an instant impact type of player. Guys like Hurns aren't anything special and don't bring anything to the field that would warrant not getting Coley reps.

Dorsett gotta cure them dropsies

Unless he came here during the Spring game to voice his displeasure and ask for a release I don't think the talk about him wanting out & wanting to go to USC is true

Jessamen Dunker kicked off the team / will transfer

Last edited:
CFB Playoffs to be held in Atlanta #DawgDynasty
[h3]Claimed national championships[/h3]
Years in which the Bulldogs finished with a number-one ranking in at least 3 of the final national polls recognized by the College Football Hall of Fame and included in the official NCAA Football Record Book:[sup][9][/sup][sup][34][/sup]
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Coach[/th][th=""]Selector[/th][th=""]Record[/th][th=""]Bowl[/th][th=""]Result[/th][/tr][tr][td]1942[/td][td]Wally Butts[/td][td]Houlgate, Sagarin, Litkenhous[/td][td]11–1[/td][td]Won Rose Bowl[/td][td]Georgia 9UCLA  0[/td][/tr][tr][td]1980[/td][td]Vince Dooley[/td][td]CoachesAP[/td][td]12–0[/td][td]Won Sugar Bowl[/td][td]Georgia 17Notre Dame  10[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
and 2 conference titles the last 31 years 

dynasty 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom