2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Obviously Big Ten fans aren't going to understand the concept of confererence pride. No ****. Aint nothing about your conference to be prideful of.

Maryland and Rutgers are still coming.
This. It mainly centered around the rumors of Delany possibly down the road trying to pry Virginia & UNC. I think it's a good deal for the ACC to stay together.
yep......very happy to hear about this today....was worried about either Virginia, UNC, Ga Tech, or FSU leaving

A strong conference helps shape excuses for fans :lol: .......but I like to see conference teams do well except duke in basketball and fsu in football.....I hate them
sick.gif

Last edited:
Had a little convo with some Ole Miss guy on Twitter after I tweeted something about how Hugh Freeze ripped off Chip Kelly/Oregon:
This is what "conference pride" has done to people.

:smh: :lol:

This dude is still going off :rofl:

Him: And all this **** talking you have yet to mention your sorry *** team!

Me: Okay, what do you want me to mention? 4 straight BCS games, 29 straight weeks in AP top 10, 60 straight weeks in top 25, 46-6 since 2009, top offense in CFB

Him: and 0 national titles! play my schedule and you'd be mediocre too!

Me: How many BCS titles do you have? And I'm glad you finally came around to understanding your team is mediocre.

Me: If you *really* believe that Ole Miss had a better team than Oregon from 2009 - 2012, I'd love to hear your reasoning.

Him: you can't compare apples and oranges! They didn't play so we will never know. But the year you played auburn our game was closer

Him: you got your *** beat!

Him: if you played in the SEC maybe an 8-4 team.... Maybe!

Him: but if you pride your #WinTheDay on being the best team in the 3rd or 4th best conference in America.... Good for you!

Him: I'd rather be "mediocre"
In the best conference in America!
Pick your poison !!!

Me: 2010 Score of Aub-Ole Miss game: 51-31 W for Aub. in Oxford. Oregon lost to Aub on neutral field 22-19...

Me: Only in Mississippi is 20 less than 3. Pathetic really that you rally more behind your conference than your own team.

Seriously tho. SEC dudes... :smh:

This dude is still going off
roll.gif

Seriously tho. SEC dudes...
mean.gif
It's the guys from the other conferences 
nerd.gif
 that keep trying to discredit how tough the SEC is, that has materialized this 'SEC Pride' that has become so prominent. You're talking to some loser Ole Miss fan, of course he has SEC Pride, go ask a Dawg, Harry Updyke, a Vol, LSU or a Gator about SEC Pride 
laugh.gif
 We only chant that bs when we smack the OOC teams that think the SEC aint what people say it is....

Gonna be a great week for Dawg recruiting, starting tomorrow with Jeb. 
smokin.gif

Sorry Cardo, don't get that argument, SEC has a competitive advantage over every other conference in America.

[Forrest Gump] That's all I got to say about that [Forrest Gump]

Back
Top Bottom