2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Unfortunately for Michigan, Turnover Tommy torched them the past 2 years... I just hope the team falls apart... Couldn't happen to a better person than that nut-job Kelly

Lil Reese 
pimp.gif

frown.gif

i didn't realize that michigan has the top class in 2014 according to rivals.  watch out ohio state!

i didn't realize that michigan has the top class in 2014 according to rivals.  watch out ohio state!

4th on Rivals, 1st on ESPN, 4th on 247's compositie which is an average of the 4 main sites... Going to be a small class... 10 commits as of now, 17 looks like the class size...This looks like the class where they target skill players... 12 and 13 classes were for depth and ended up as very good classes on top of that, this one seems to be for difference makers... Doesnt mean squat if these guys dont produce

I saw a tweet this weekend that Michigan and Va Tech are tied for Hand. Pretty much Foster vs. Mattison.

If you're a Clemson fan, you have to be concerned w/ Deshaun Watson visiting (or not visiting depending on the source) Auburn. If he does indeed have legit interest then things could get very Auburn's recruiting prowe$$ + Daymeune Craig being his main recruiter is a hell of a combo. Can only imagine how hard he's gonna push the Chad Morris possibly leaving card. He has been ridiculous on the trail since getting back to the Barn

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/georgia-starter-harvey-clemons-faces-suspension-fo/nX4zz/

Georgia starter Harvey-Clemons faces suspension for marijuana incident

By Chip Towers

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Athens —

There is a chance Georgia will be without starting safety Josh Harvey Clemons when the Bulldogs open the season against Clemson on Aug. 31.

Harvey-Clemons, a rising sophomore from Valdosta, was implicated in an incident involving the use of marijuana in a UGA dorm room on May 15. Also involved in that incident was teammate Ty Flournoy-Smith, a sophomore tight end from Moultrie. Flournoy-Smith, who was also arrested on an unrelated misdemeanor charge in February, was advised last week by coach Mark Richt to transfer to a junior college.

According to UGA Police incident report obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday, police were called to Vandiver Hall on River Road at 11:33 p.m. on May 15 after a residence hall assistant detected the odor of marijuana emanating from room number 303. Police knocked on the door and found Harvey-Clemons and Flournoy-Smith inside.

Police were granted consent to search the residence and no marijuana was found. However, Flournoy-Smith and Harvey-Clemons were said to have “exhibited signs of marijuana ingestion” as they had blood-shot eyes and dilated pupils. After questioning, the players admitted they had “smoked a blunt,” which is slang for a using a cigar to smoke marijuana, police said.

During the search, police found a digital scale in one of Flournoy-Smith drawers was and a plastic bag was located in a bathroom trash can that contained “a barely visible flake of possible marijuana.” Police advised the two players there was “no physical evidence to support prosecution” on marijuana possession charges. However, they were told the incident would be documented and turned over to the UGA’s Office of Student Conduct.

UGA Police Chief Jimmy Williamson said he called Georgia’s coaches to inform them of the incident. The UGA Athletic Association’s marijuana-use policy calls for a suspension of 10 percent of competition dates for a first-time violation. That would translate to at least one game if administered.

Georgia officials, including Richt, were all in Destin for the SEC Meetings and were not immediately available for comment.

Harvey-Clemons, a 5-star prospect when he signed with Georgia out of Lowndes County High, earned the starting job at strong safety during spring practice. The 6-foot-5, 215-pound athlete played in all 14 games as a freshman, primarily on special teams.

Flournoy-Smith, also a sophomore, was a tight end who played in eight games but did not record a catch.

Check back for updates as they become available.

Cardo gotta stop selling loud to the UGA players :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Naw bruh, had to be a Clemson fan. I told that fool last season to chill out wit the sess 
mean.gif
 he's suspended for the Clemson game....the game we need him the most, against the spread.

....but who tf calls the police because you think you smell weed coming out of SOMEBODY ELSES home?

Last edited:
Naw bruh, had to be a Clemson fan. I told that fool last season to chill out wit the sess 
mean.gif
 he's suspended for the Clemson game....the game we need him the most, against the spread.

....but who tf calls the police because you think you smell weed coming out of SOMEBODY ELSES home?
you know who

I saw a tweet this weekend that Michigan and Va Tech are tied for Hand. Pretty much Foster vs. Mattison.

That's correct. Its probably a tossup at this point and I wouldn't be surprised if he went either way. He has not been on an official visit to VT yet (just a bunch of unofficial since he lives close). I know he and his family liked UM a lot and that's his favorite coaching staff. Hopefully when he gets more attention/sees the school more up close on his official to Tech that will give us an edge.

Besides his top two, none of the other schools in his top whatever are actually really in the running FWIW.

UF loses Christian Miller and is likely to replace him w/ Jacob Pugh tomorrow

Well, we'll see. Conflicting info coming out. Kid was all set for FSU @ one point

Last edited:
Bummed that Peppers won't be an EE. I wonder if thats a Catholic School thing. Shane Morris couldn't leave early either.

Peppers will be the best player in the class, bar none.

Jersey's finest. Plays in my neck of the woods. That PC squad scoured the area for top transfer talent. Peppers stayed at the QB's house for a little while.

Pains me to hear him announce Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom