2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Eddie Vanderdoes on verge of leaving ND? The ND boards are saying they expect him to ask out of his LOI by next week. Sounds like an admissions problem from what I've been reading. UCLA is the most likely landing spot.

Eddie Vanderdoes on verge of leaving ND? The ND boards are saying they expect him to ask out of his LOI by next week. Sounds like an admissions problem from what I've been reading. UCLA is the most likely landing spot.
laugh.gif

247 sports announced their top overall prospect for the 2015 class. Canton Kaumatule from Punahou HS in Hawaii. Lists Stanford, Washington and Hawaii as top 3.

247 sports announced their top overall prospect for the 2015 class. Canton Kaumatule from Punahou HS in Hawaii. Lists Stanford, Washington and Hawaii as top 3.
If he's smart he'll go to Stanford.

literally and seriously.

literally and seriously.

From the 247 article:

"“I don’t know who all has offered him, but the word is starting to get out and a number of schools have come through. Utah offered him in the eighth grade after seeing him walk across the field. Everyone that comes through says they want him. Just in the last week, Notre Dame, USC, Oregon, Texas A&M and Stanford have been here.” He said."

:lol: :lol: @ offering a guy on sight like that.

Last edited:
He has reported a 2.9 gpa which means he did just okay his freshman year. The good news is that he has another 4 semesters at one of the best private schools to get that up. His brother had a 3.5 and it was a close call on getting in.
Stanford has admitted 3 athletes with 3.2 Gpas or lower the past 7 years.

ehhhhh but (no names) i know of a sports kid who allegedly wasn't pushing a 3.2 but had his gpa touted as a 3.5 after "weighted honors classes".

he did have a good sat or act though.

my point being, if they REALLY want this kid and he does everything he has to besides make honor roll, his gpa won't stop them from finding a way.

Last edited:
Domonique booth was set to commit today but....

has to cancel his announcement because when he went to commit to his #1 they told him they wouldn't accept it yet, then he called #2 and got the same answer. #3 told them they would take him and #4 hasn't given him an offer yet.

Now he is going to re-think his top group and get back with us............wow.

Before that, Was going to say Vol. cant call it now.

Josh Malone still being #1 on UT's WR board and JuCO Lauderdale being a target

Ohio State turned him away too. wow

Last edited:

literally and seriously.
From the 247 article:

"“I don’t know who all has offered him, but the word is starting to get out and a number of schools have come through. Utah offered him in the eighth grade after seeing him walk across the field. Everyone that comes through says they want him. Just in the last week, Notre Dame, USC, Oregon, Texas A&M and Stanford have been here.” He said."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ offering a guy on sight like that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom