2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

idk man...logan thomas has as many ints as completions so far....

running game is abysmal...

very un-tech like game...

if things arent better by halftime, im turnig this off....horrible game

dont let em go out like that frank,,,,do it for me...do it for bud...whatever the case, dont get ran by pitt...thanks coach beamer

Yeah but compared to how BAD Pitt has looked, I'm not counting VT out yet.

:smh: Logan thomas :x
I got stuck on the phone and turned it on a couple minutes ago. Just saw the replays...1st round TE putting in work!

I've seen Pitt play. :rofl:
Watch VT come back and everybody talk about how Logan Thomas brought them back like a NFL QB would. He faced adversity but used his physicality and put his foot in the ground to just fall forward for the game-winning goalline TD.

Such an uplifting story...from Breaking & Entering over a bad drug deal to making FGs on ESPNU. It just warms your heart.

Last edited:
How in the HELL did we choke to this team last week.

Roby is BALLING out. :x

Last edited:
Officiating in Ohio St- Cal game is absolutely abysmal
sick.gif
Big 10 crew helping OSU out not surprised
mean.gif
yep

Friday marked a seminal moment in the history of Northwestern athletics.

The university's board of trustees voted in favor of a plan to build a multipurpose facility on Lake Michigan that would benefit several teams, the Tribune has learned.

Pending final approval Saturday from the board's educational properties committee, the school is prepared to commit between $225 million and $250 million for the project.

Sources expect the on-campus facility to be a "game-changer" for football recruiting, providing a wow factor for recruits and allowing players to practice, lift weights and meet with coaches and academic advisers without having to trudge a mile west to the Ryan Field area.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...thwestern-athletics--20120915,0,5426786.story

6499598.jpeg

6499600.jpeg

"Movin' on up..."

edit: It looks like the pressure might be getting to Bo Pelini. He is being transported via ambulance to a hospital during the middle of this Nebraska game. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom