2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Manti Te'o has his girl/best friend and grandmother pass away in the same week... Thoughts and prayers to him and the families... Pretty strong and inspirational tweets from the girlfriend @lennaykay before the Lord called her name

i'm guessing she was sick as i was reading her timeline....had me 
frown.gif
 .....i complain like hell and it seemed like she stayed positive and happy until the end 
tired.gif

r.i.p. to her

:frown:

Good Lord

Lennay Kekua ‏@LennayKay

Time to fly these pretty wings.

I cried when I read that

Last edited:
Thoughts, prayers, and condolences with Manti Te'o. One of my favorite CFB players since he touched down at South Bend. Truly thought he would go USC at the time. Always plays with heart, tenacity, and leadership.

On a completely less important and secondary note, happy RU gutted out a win to remain perfect against USF.

Read her timeline last night, damn... :frown:

Hope he beasts against the Spartans.

I don't know how he's got the will to play.

People deal with grief in their own way. There's no right or wrong, he's choosing to honor the deceased by playing for them, can't knock that.

Moving on...

- The U getting spanked, jeebus.
- Arkansas, :smh:
- Those Rutgers uni's are trash.

- Sifting through numerous games these past few days, and a lot of programs from upstarts to traditional powers have joined the unique/alternate/new uniform bandwagon. Sucks, new generation and tradition just don't co-exist. Damn shame.

The best part was when the coach on the sideline re-set it for him...

Dude fell to his knees and looked away...haha

Same **** happened to me in a IM bball game at school once, the shock of seeing your finger at a 90degree angle kinda takes away from the pain.

Read her timeline last night, damn...
frown.gif

Hope he beasts against the Spartans.

I don't know how he's got the will to play.
People deal with grief in their own way. There's no right or wrong, he's choosing to honor the deceased by playing for them, can't knock that.

Moving on...

- The U getting spanked, jeebus.
- Arkansas,
mean.gif

- Those Rutgers uni's are trash.

- Sifting through numerous games these past few days, and a lot of programs from upstarts to traditional powers have joined the unique/alternate/new uniform bandwagon. Sucks, new generation and tradition just don't co-exist. Damn shame.
you always sound like such an old fogey in all the uni discussions
laugh.gif

I hope SC gets a garnet and volt yellow pro combat just to see your rant.

Last edited:
TCU/LSU in 2013 Cowboys Classic

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/09/14/4259450/tcu-and-lsu-scrap-series-in-favor.html

TCU will open the 2013 season against LSU in the Cowboys Stadium Classic, a source close to the negotiations said.

The Horned Frogs and Tigers were set to play a home and home series in 2013 and 2014. This new deal scratches the second meeting.

Both coaches probably liked the idea of cutting the deal for one game in a neutral site instead of adding another Top 20 opponent to their already tough conference schedules. Cowboys Stadium is 20 miles from the TCU campus, but LSU fans travel well to North Texas, including the Cowboys Stadium Classic in 2011 when the Tigers beat Oregon.

I've been watching this Washington St. vs UNLV since it started,

UNLV not being able to score. :stoneface: :x :x :x :smh:

Oregon commit Thomas Tyner :x

@mikegrich: Thomas Tyner scores his state record 10th TD of the game. He has 643 rushing yards. Aloha leads Lakeridge 84-63.

:x:x :smh::smh: :smokin:smokin

:lol: at 84-63. God damn basketball scores being put up in Beaverton :rofl: Tyner gonna be a beast for the Ducks.

@mikegrich: Thomas Tyner scores his state record 10th TD of the game. He has 643 rushing yards. Aloha leads Lakeridge 84-63.

:lol:

Think the Ducks will go after RSJ now that Texas dropped? Idk who else he's even looking at, but just seems like a fit given the circumstances..

Michigan might as well take a look. Receiver is a position of need. Prolly won't happen tho, seems it's Treadwell or bust, which I'm good with.

Back
Top Bottom