2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

:lol:
Think the Ducks will go after RSJ now that Texas dropped? Idk who else he's even looking at, but just seems like a fit given the circumstances..

I dunno. Chip's recruiting style has a lot to do with personalities of kids. From what I've read and heard he's picky about which kids he offers and doesn't. IMO, we've got two top backs in the class right now with Tyner and Dontre Wilson and Byron Marshall will be there next year, as will DAT. Last time we had the cupboards full of talent with James, Barner, Seastrunk, DAT, and Carson, two of them transferred and one left early to go pro. Lots of talent but a lot left pretty quickly. We'll see how it turns out in Feb.

I dunno. Chip's recruiting style has a lot to do with personalities of kids. From what I've read and heard he's picky about which kids he offers and doesn't. IMO, we've got two top backs in the class right now with Tyner and Dontre Wilson and Byron Marshall will be there next year, as will DAT. Last time we had the cupboards full of talent with James, Barner, Seastrunk, DAT, and Carson, two of them transferred and one left early to go pro. Lots of talent but a lot left pretty quickly. We'll see how it turns out in Feb.

I think he's talking about this guy: http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5677680

I hope they can find a way to let Corso go off the air as gracefully as possible. It's tough to watch. :frown:

Kind of reminds me as a Mets fan of Ralph Kiner stepping into the broadcast booth occasionally, even though he adds incredible insight and it's mostly just his speech.

Dish Network dropped the Big Ten Network last night without any announcement.... My guess is they get quite a few cancellations in the next few days... Not a good look

I hope they can find a way to let Corso go off the air as gracefully as possible. It's tough to watch. :frown:
Kind of reminds me as a Mets fan of Ralph Kiner stepping into the broadcast booth occasionally, even though he adds incredible insight and it's mostly just his speech.

Kiner's Korner

:smh: :lol:

Gameday baby
pimp.gif

Let's muthaf***** go !!!
ya'll still in preseason?

Cal's center snapped all the shotgun snaps to Maynards feet... Cant expect him to be able to get a rhythm with that... Miami's crowd is pitiful

Oregon has already been recruiting RSJ. TAMU, LSU are the leaders, with Baylor and Oregon still in the picture right now. He'll probably take an official to Oregon at some point.

I know PITT is at home but who actually had the up like against V-Tech?

I have a feeling they'll find a way to blow this game though.

Last edited:
I know PITT is at home but who actually had the up like against V-Tech?
I have a feeling they'll find a way to blow this game though.
idk man...logan thomas has as many ints as completions so far....

running game is abysmal...

very un-tech like game...

if things arent better by halftime, im turnig this off....horrible game

dont let em go out like that frank,,,,do it for me...do it for bud...whatever the case, dont get ran by pitt...thanks coach beamer

Back
Top Bottom