2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I don't really understand how a conference can force schools to disclose injury info. Granted the way Lane just walked away from the press conference is a little prick-ish, but good for him for sticking to his guns. Seems like reporters should have gotten the idea when Scott Wolf got banned.

But he don't have to answer those questions...I would leave too :smh:

Last edited:
I think they are up to it :smokin

yep

and on the Darby issue -- interesting because yeah he's a little taller than 6, but mostly because i think he will do good .. he's gunna lose on some plays, no doubt, its Sammy Watkins, but this kid and is a frosh guarding a beast like Sammy... let the baptism commence :smokin

and i am changing my Boyd sack prediction to 7 minimum .. 3 by 95

Last edited:
Awww, so emotional.
Damb bro, no rhetoric? 
laugh.gif
 Come at me before everyone forgets where Clemson is again

TDKR music though? :lol:

Anyone watching this surprisingly no-scoring BYU/Boise game? Completely forgot it was on, and I have no interest in watching the 2nd half.

As good as the defense has been, why not tie the game? Awful call. Bronco Mendenhall with a bad decision there.

Gunna, is Tennessee planning on trying to recruit Cameron Clear again? Sumlin supposedly has plans to talk to Cam's dad soon.

Clemson going to go up and down the field on that FSU D. Unfortunately they will let FSU go up and down the field as well.I see FSU by FG

pimp.gif
 @ Jimbo still honoring the recruit's scholarship who found out that he'd have to stop playing after another concussion.

Back
Top Bottom