2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

:lol: Landry Jones will always be Landry Jones.

Dude is a Mental ******

#ColinKleinGod :nthat:

#DeniedRobinson :x

Last edited:
EJ 
pimp.gif

FSU 
pimp.gif

Feels good. 
pimp.gif

lol at Denied Robinson.

SU has lost eight straight games against FBS competition dating back to last season. Feels like the program is regressing. The team is sloppy, penalty prone, lacks consistency and makes too many mistakes. Marrone keeps saying that it starts with him. Its past unacceptable because he's not getting through to the team.

Honest question, what coaches would be attracted to this job?

Last edited:
Pretty much expected. Offense can only do so much...we have no defense again, not a single playmaker. FSU made adjustments and wore us down.

Bill Snyder is so real.

Seen a twitter comment that that Lloyd Carr/Phillip Fulmer smell is starting to seep through Bob Stoops pores. And it's getting very noticeable.

That was ugly... Obviously, you cant turn it over that many times and expect to win the game...Like the way the D played but the OL needs to start playing.... They have been buns all year.... Denard, lets forget about this one... Good time for a bye week

I have to say I really did not expect a performance that bad by Denard. I expected his usual INT but never saw that coming. But I'm not all that discouraged going into the B1G play. I hope Gardner isn't hurt bad.

Got damn these officials in the Oregon vs Arizona game are bad. Deanthony Thomas has had his knee on the ground 3 different times and they let him keep running with no whistle.

Sneaky Uncle Phil, :smh:

Putting Zach Maynard on a private jet and putting him in Matt Scott's uniform.

I see you...

Blocked FG. Fumbles on almost every other drive. Some TERRIBLE throws by Matt Scott, not to mention to pick 6's. Missed snaps...........

Arizona had a real chance to win and instead couldnt get out of their own way. For that they deserve a :stoneface:

We did not deserve that #22 ranking. Hopefully we rebound next week against what will probably be a Top 25 Oregon State team

Last edited:
#14 for Oregon will get beat on a double move before the game is over......dude is playing overly aggressive

Welp, guess that never happened. But #26 from Arizona got beat badly on a double move to give up a 55yard td to the ducks. OUCH!

Back
Top Bottom