2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I expect nothing less from a Clemson fan whose got your *** handed to you three straight years by the Gamecocks. Oh, btw, West Virginia just scored again.
South Carolina's going for a school-record 10th straight win Saturday. UGA's defense has been owned on more than one occasion this season (see, Buffalo).
there ya go youngin, get it all out it'll all be over shortly

smBurping-Cloth.gif

Doesn't matter who you put back there, Jets QB is going to suck with that offense. Aren't you guys still waiting for Shonn Greene to show up? Think you guys need to build that Oline. Also, receivers are not that good after Santonio and that says a lot. Keller being out doesn't help, and Hill hasn't been a factor since Week 1. Too many issues on that Jets team. Mark isn't helping either, I think he's done in NY which is a good thing.
Anyway, didn't see Matt as a top 5 pick last year, so the "draft stock" falling is a not worth discussing IMO. His stock was going to fall, since he doesn't really have ideal size. He's 6'1 at best.
Jets don't need another QB, they need to revamp the Oline first and go from there.

I'ma realistic Jets fans but the O-Line is the least of the problem. Mark isn't getting killed every time he goes back at all. We have zero recievers and zero running backs that are good. Your also clearly trying to defend Mark when he is the worst starting QB in the league. Dude is a no talent hack. He deaerves to be seated in the studio next to Joey Harrington

So once again, which QB's do you guys think are best in the upcoming draft?

LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1 
FSU keep F N over players from Miami they will get bared from Miami. Somebody need to let Jumbo know there's 6 School Alliance here in Dade

nerd.gif

Bo is headed back to his alma mater where he was captain when he played. This will be one of the most emotional games that he will coach so far in his career. Hopefully he can keep it all in check and we should leave Columbus with a W. GBR!!!

LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1 

FSU keep F N over players from Miami they will get bared from Miami. Somebody need to let Jumbo know there's 6 School Alliance here in Dade

:nerd:

Yeah it's not like FSU doesn't have 3 players from Miami who start on their team . Jimbo's really f'n them over :lol: :lol:

Guess he's probably alluding to the lack of reps for Devonta Freeman

Georgia fans who see this game as a "gimme" is beyond me.
This is Georgia's toughest game of the season -- by far. Has Aaron Murray faced any pressure this season? Have the Bulldogs tried to run against a fast and physical defensive line? South Carolina -- and Marcus Lattimore -- won this game back-to-back years? (We actually are 6-0 against UGA, UF and Tenn. since 2010).
These aren't those old Gamecocks.

I haven't heard any Georgia fan call this game a "gimmie", quit creating your own drama...and please don't brag on your defense when your team hasn't played anyone but Vandy and we all saw how they got cheated

I was thinking they were going to wear black jersey. *shrugs*.

The helmet is meh but I wanna see what it looks like on the field

I was thinking they were going to wear black jersey. *shrugs*.
The helmet is meh but I wanna see what it looks like on the field

I want to know what the deal with these is. Its too plain to be a pro combat.

Not too much different besides the big shoulder numbers.

Georgia is 2-8 in its last 10 games against ranked teams.

Aaron Murray has never beaten a ranked SEC team on the road.

We stop Gurley and Marshall, easier said than done, we'll be fine.

Carson York ‏@CarsonYork

@KirkHerbstreit why do u get to have one of our new helmets in your office but as a UO player I can't have one when I'm done. Thanks #NCAA

Last edited:
Bruh if we pull Sony Michel................that will almost compensate for Vince Dooley screwing up PrimeTimes recruitment to UGA

Also, TCU and Ohio State will play a home-and-home football series in the 2018 and 2019 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom