2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

After that silly little billboard them clowns bought in Gainesville, Gators by 100. Talking trash and ain't em played a game in the conference yet. :smh:

lol because a couple of stupid fans bought a billboard your veins are now filled with salt? the majority of us aggies aren't down with that billboard. it's pathetic in my opinion

6-5 260?
Jamarcus was a #1 pick, much less a first rounder. Culpepper, Cam. All those size guys, no matter the polish get into round 1. They can't teach that size, but every scout/coach/GM thinks they can teach the position. Ponder was a first rounder. Flacco. Lots of meh guys go round 1. Damn near had a 30 year old go round 1 last year. If Logan stays healthy, and doesn't shoot anybody or smoke from a Volvo tailpipe, he should get a look and possibly an early look. A real early look.

you must've forgot what culpepper & cam did in college

lol because a couple of stupid fans bought a billboard your veins are now filled with salt? the majority of us aggies aren't down with that billboard. it's pathetic in my opinion
Nobody even has a clue who bought that billboard :lol: That billboard was terrible.

It could have been a Florida, FSU, Texas, Baylor (the list can go on for a while) fan for all we know.

Roy........:lol:..............:smh:

Didnt they premier that on HBO before one of his fights?

Also, I believe Florida's defense will win the day Saturday

i got Mizzou take over overrated UGA

I cant help but feel that Driskel is gonna get worked by A&M. It's on the Gators defense to win the game.

Sean Porter and DeMontre Moore should feast. My guess is three sacks between the two of them. Jenkins not being suspended should help our defense as well. I'm more worried about how DeVante Harris and Tremaine Jacobs do against the pass (and Harris against the run on the outside).

Obviously the biggest question is how Manziel does against the Florida defense. With our offensive line, I'm not too worried about Florida's DL, but Manziel will probably throw a pick or two.

Devante Harris is a beast in coverage. Don't worry about him there. Whether or not he holds up outside against the run is a whole other thing though.

Feel like that game has a lot of potential for a whole lot of ugly. Very interested to see Texas HS legend Manziel back there at this level. He's a playmaker. Wanna see if they got his arm right.

A&M's offensive line against Florida's defensive line should be a good matchup to watch.

Back
Top Bottom