2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

that Braxton Miller fumble should've been a TD, that prolly would've swung the game...good game tho.If Purdue is as good as they've shown so far, they should handle Michigan next week. Denard could have a huge day running against them and maybe throwing on the run, but he'll F' around and throw pick-6 after pick-6 against that secondary. They've been the most impressive team Ive seen on both sides of the ball in the B1G. lol @ the thought of Purdue being in the Rose Bowl this year tho, smh....

My canes aren't back 'til they have an elite back along with 4 or 5 first round defenders like that had in the early 2000s. They're my team but let's not forget what happened vs KState. And their home games are played in empty stadiums.

I missed it. What'd he do? Saw the replay, wow. Bray :lol:

lmfao of course they get called for that. Terrible flag.

Oh wow Bray had 3 straight turnovers? :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol: Nuckleheads laughing and aint watch a snap of the game.

2 Ints were tipped into the air and the fumble was a forced fumble.

Tyler Bray Sucks !!!

yeah that was all Bray. he failed the Vols. :lol:

Last edited:
so receivers failing to catch a ball, tipping it into the air, and the pass being intercepted...is bray's fault? oh.

georgia still gave up 44 though

He does though, every crucial situation he's been in that's been significant, he's come up short, not all his fault, but that 2nd to last pick was a horrible throw all on him and the fumble being forced, ummm still got to hold on to the ball. Pressure bursts pipes and he just doesn't have it. Going to get Dooley fired. Hopefully USCe can survive Lexington so we can see that undefeated matchup next Sat. night.

Is it Sorkoram that's the big Arkansas fan? I tried to look through the thread a little bit but saw he has an Ohio State avy.
I turned that game on for a little while...I hope he's okay. I want to let you know I'm praying for you in these tough times.
Also, apparently Cardo snuck into Clemson's cafeteria and poisoned the food. Gave half the team the runs, drippin.
I'm an Ohio State graduate, but I was raised in Arkansas and naturally a HUGE Razorbacks fan

..and we suck man.. like Bad News Bears type sucking :\

Appreciate it though fam

Good game aTm and welcome to the SEC.

Last edited:
Raymond James seems full, looks like FSU supports their squad. Does Miami have an alumni association?

- tough day for Bray, think he played well, just some really tough breaks.
- UGa defense, damb.

No doubt this team is going to get "Richted"

If Purdue is as good as they've shown so far, they should handle Michigan next week. Denard could have a huge day running against them and maybe throwing on the run, but he'll F' around and throw pick-6 after pick-6 against that secondary. They've been the most impressive team Ive seen on both sides of the ball in the B1G. lol @ the thought of Purdue being in the Rose Bowl this year tho, smh....

Define handle.

Raymond James seems full, looks like FSU supports their squad. Does Miami have an alumni association?
- tough day for Bray, think he played well, just some really tough breaks.
- UGa defense, damb.
No doubt this team is going to get "Richted"

UM doesnt have a huge alumni/Booster club.

its more than half of the problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom