2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

what good does it do?

like who didnt or doesnt know the NCAA is a corrupt entity?

they arent a court of law, they can maliciously prosecute whoever they want.

the outcome of the case will do no good for USC

the NCAA isnt held to a innocent til proven guilty standard.

*shrugs*

Btw Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Hope everyone is in good health and spirits.

Stay safe in all your travels this weekend.

nthat.gif
pimp.gif
 wish my squad was playing for the acc title slot this weekend.....but we're being safe only to be killed by the ncaa anyway 
mean.gif

andrew johnson was on twitter saying he wasn't responding to the ncaa extortion **** LOL

continue to play Dynasty mode on NCAA
cause you living on a IF/Fantasy
Oh yeah ? Like Oregon and USC didn't hang over 50 plus points on each other...you bums don't play defense...act like players of Clowney and Jarvis Jones Stature wouldn't wreck them offenses...what defense do yall play ? I wouldn't doubt Todd Gurley or a healthy Marcus lattimore would have a field day on that crap you call defense
Stanford's front seven would beat the **** out of Aaron Murray, though.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.  Serving #2 got me feeling like Terrence Cody at the combine.

Last edited:
None of you SEC honks want to comment on the "SEC being overrated" article?

There really is no argument...it's smoke and mirrors...the only thing that the writer got wrong is that it isn't just this year...OOC games over the last 15-20 years show that...the "dominance" in a fallacy that the media perpetuates...allowing for this self-fulfilling prophecy that happens year after year...

JM

Stanford's front seven would beat the **** out of Aaron Murray, though.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.  Serving #2 got me feeling like Terrence Cody at the combine.
no they wouldn't...we're not pie like USC up front...Lol Stanford...yeah..ok...USC bums need to learn how to tackle before you speak on any defense in the SEC

Last edited:
None of you SEC honks want to comment on the "SEC being overrated" article?

There really is no argument...it's smoke and mirrors...the only thing that the writer got wrong is that it isn't just this year...OOC games over the last 15-20 years show that...the "dominance" in a fallacy that the media perpetuates...allowing for this self-fulfilling prophecy that happens year after year...

JM

i did comment on it tho. he claims that our losses only come to each other, and that it's smoke and mirrors. the proof that his article is incorrect is simply, look at the SEC vs other conferences in bowl games. there's a reason the SEC has the national championship the last however many games

what good does it do?
*shrugs*

You know it will do a lot of good, can we get those two bowls back, no. Scholly's back no, but it will do a lot of good to get records and trophy's that the NCAA likes to strip away.

It won't change the perception though. Too many sheep just flow with what ESPN says.

Todd McNair about to get paid though. Get that money.

i did comment on it tho. he claims that our losses only come to each other, and that it's smoke and mirrors. the proof that his article is incorrect is simply, look at the SEC vs other conferences in bowl games. there's a reason the SEC has the national championship the last however many games

Y'all act like the SEC goes undefeated every bowl season. The Elite teams do win, because they are elite... And the only elite teams in the SEC have been: UF, LSU, Bama and the 2010 Auburn team. Otherwise, nothing special.

Y'all act like the SEC goes undefeated every bowl season. The Elite teams do win, because they are elite... And the only elite teams in the SEC have been: UF, LSU, Bama and the 2010 Auburn team. Otherwise, nothing special.

And that's why the top SEC teams get that benefit of the doubt. Because for a very long time now, the top teams beat everyone else. So when you say Alabama beat lsu and lsu beat tamu and tamu beat Alabama, come bowl season those 3schools will probably come away with wins in their bowls.

Just to add some actual numbers to this "The SEC beats everyone at bowl time!!" "No only Bama, LSU, and UF beat people at bowl time!" argument that you all are having (fyi I'm not choosing a side in this fight):

Bowl Records by Conference 2011-12 (One of those wins/losses was Bama vs. LSU, so you can discount one of each, but how many other SEC vs. SEC matchups were there?)

ACC: 2-6
Winners: Florida State, North Carolina State
Losers: Clemson, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Georgia Tech,Wake Forest, North Carolina

Big 10: 4-6
Winners: Michigan, Michigan State, Illinois, Purdue
Losers: Wisconsin, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa, Northwestern

Big 12: 6-2
Winners: Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Baylor, Texas, Missouri
Losers: Kansas State, Iowa State

Big East: 3-2
Winners: West Virginia, Cincinnati, Rutgers
Losers: Pittsburgh, Louisville

CUSA: 4-1
Winners: SMU, Houston, Marshall, Southern Miss
Losers: Tulsa

Independents: 1-1
Winners: BYU
Losers: Notre Dame

MAC: 4-1
Winners: Northern Illinois, Toledo, Ohio, Temple
Losers: Western Michigan

MWC: 2-3
Winners: Boise State, TCU
Losers: Air Force, San Diego State, Wyoming

Pac-12: 2-5
Winners: Oregon, Utah
Losers: Stanford, UCLA, Washington, Cal, Arizona State

SEC: 6-3
Winners: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, South Carolina, Auburn, Mississippi State
Losers: LSU, Georgia, Vanderbilt

Sun Belt: 1-2
Winners: ULL
Losers: Arkansas State, FIU

WAC: 0-3
Winners:
Losers: Utah State, Louisiana Tech, Nevada

Bowl Records by Conference 2010-11

ACC, 4-5
Winners: North Carolina State, Maryland, North Carolina, Florida State
Losers: Georgia Tech, Clemson, Miami (FL), Virginia Tech, Boston College

Big East, 4-2
Winners: Louisville, Syracuse, South Florida, Pittsburgh
Losers: West Virginia, UConn

Big Ten, 3-5
Winners: Iowa, Illinois, Ohio State
Losers: Northwestern, Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, Wisconsin

Big 12, 3-5
Winners: Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Oklahoma
Losers: Baylor, Missouri, Kansas State, Nebraska, Texas A&M

CUSA, 2-4
Winners: Tulsa, UCF
Losers: East Carolina, Southern Miss, UTEP, SMU

Independent, 2-1
Winners: Army, Notre Dame
Losers: Navy

MAC, 2-2
Winners: Northern Illinois, Miami OH
Losers: Ohio, Toledo

Mountain West, 4-1
Winners: BYU, Air Force, San Diego St., TCU
Losers: Utah

Pac-10, 2-2
Winners: Washington, Stanford
Losers: Arizona, Oregon

SEC, 5-5
Winners: Florida, Mississippi State, Alabama, LSU, Auburn
Losers: Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, Kentucky

Sun Belt, 2-1
Winners: Troy, Florida International
Losers: Middle Tennessee

WAC, 2-2
Winners: Boise State, Nevada
Losers: Hawaii, Fresno State

And the SEC went 6-4 in 2009-2010.

The one constant, though, seems to be that Georgia can't beat anyone not named Hawaii
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Last edited:

The SEC has minimum 3 teams EVERY YEAR that will dominate ANY team in the country

The loser of the SEC Championship 9/10 is really the number 2 team in the NCAA

but when the playoffs come you all will see

it gonna be filled with the SEC every year

Oh yeah ? Like Oregon and USC didn't hang over 50 plus points on each other...you bums don't play defense...act like players of Clowney and Jarvis Jones Stature wouldn't wreck them offenses...what defense do yall play ? I wouldn't doubt Todd Gurley or a healthy Marcus lattimore would have a field day on that crap you call defense

If ND wins out I would love a Florida vs Oregon/Georgia BCS bowl match up to shut u up

and you got off my argument you talking about this year I clearly said if teams got into another conference they would get different recruits

Im sure Texas A&M wont be gettng the same recruits they was getting before....Now more 5/4 stars will be looking at Texas A&M cause they have the SEC title and exposer

so if Oregon was to magically be added to the SEC dont expect us to keep getting the same recruits those Marcus Lattimore's who wouldnt start at Bama or LSU would gladly go to another top program in the conference where they can shine

as a Oregoon fan Bama and Texas A&M will be the ONLY schools that worry me in the SEC

Man, do y'all really care that much about the conference pride stuff?

I couldn't give two damns about how Bama, LSU, Florida, Georgia or any of those other teams do. If TAMU does well, I'm happy. If TAMU sucks, I'm not happy. Bama and LSU winning titles as SEC teams does absolutely nothing for me. If there are people that want to celebrate another team's success more power to them. That just isn't for me.

what good does it do?
*shrugs*
If the NCAA was able to maliciously prosecute anyone they want, they wouldn't go to great lengths to cover up the McNair case.  By admission, they are showing their vulnerability.

Back
Top Bottom