2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Marlin Lane may not be back with the Vols.

If he's gone for good, this team will not win more than 5 games next yr.

Nah Think he might want out.

and I cant blame him. Dooley kept a quick hook on him ( :smh: ) and now he's in a system that he basically de-committed from CLemson for .

Austin Hill, who had 81 catches for 1,364 and 11 TD last year, tore his ACL.

Trey Griffey going to have to step up in his RS Freshman season.

Weird how?

LSU is the leader in the clubhouse for him, no?
Weird might not quite be the word for it. LSU seems to be the leader, but I don't think anybody really knows for sure. His mom thought he was going to be at TAMU this weekend.

This is one of those that I think a lot of schools are going to feel like they have a pretty good chance of landing him.

Justice Hansen to OU.

Here early for the game. The campus is buzzing like this is a regular season game. I'm pretty new to the college football experience as far as actually being at a game...is it common for spring scrimmages to be this packed guys?

What he doin Dre? My FSU patna was blowin my damb phone up with texts but ain't sayin nothin but basically what you put, like im his twitter or somn 
laugh.gif

What he doin Dre? My FSU patna was blowin my damb phone up with texts but ain't sayin nothin but basically what you put, like im his twitter or somn 
laugh.gif

58 yard TD on his 1st pass of the game . All around played a good game. No picks, no major mistakes, made tight throws & touch throws. Had 4 drives (that I saw) 3 resulted in TD's

Manziel was doing what he does best. Our receivers are looking really good, Mike Evans and Derel Walker were studs...Cam Clear is huge (6'6" 265) but lines up as a receiver in some sets...of course Seals will be here next year. Our RB's are looking good Malena and B WIlliams will be a two headed beast for us.

Our D was ok...two guys from my intramural bball team are in the mix on the depth chart at CB and LB. I'm looking forward to the season...Sept 14th is our big game...The rematch and I know Bama is going to bring it.

Had a nice turnout...was sitting next to an older lady who really knew her stuff, she could pretty much name the players according to their number and give a quick blurb about their game...was impressed.

Anyway beautiful experience all around...can't wait!!! Gig Em!!

Back
Top Bottom