Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
The Bred 1 is a must cop for me. Will pay resale price if I can't get a pair for retail just like I did with the Royals lol 

I can care less about the Laney but the Metallic 5 will be a cop if it get's the NA treatment or.. removed the 23 on them. 

Last edited:
If Bred 1s drop I will **** a brick!!!! But im hoping they don't because I have some 01's and it feels good knowing no one has them

Don't understand this logic. I have the Banneds and I don't care if they release again. Actually I want them to.

Don't understand this logic. I have the Banneds and I don't care if they release again. Actually I want them to.
A couple of people I know say that about their banneds/01's too..... I said they might release again.. they're like "no, I hope not!"

Last edited:

A couple of people I know say that about their banneds/01's too..... I said they might release again.. they're like "no, I hope not!"

It's funny to me. Like c'mon this is Jordan Brand... so don't expect a sneaker not to retro a bunch of times. A lot of people missed out in '10, so give em another shot. Plus I been searching for a second pair. If they really drop im going for double without hesitation.

I have a feeling they will do it right on the bred 1s without the stupid "X" on the back :/

NA on the 1s and 5s?
nerd.gif

It's funny to me. Like c'mon this is Jordan Brand... so don't expect a sneaker not to retro a bunch of times. A lot of people missed out in '10, so give em another shot. Plus I been searching for a second pair. If they really drop im going for double without hesitation.
right, & especially that its a bulls colorway

2012=bred 11s

2013=bred 1s

do it JB!

not for nothing? i have all this **** already...looks like its gonna be another slow xmas for me.

I have a feeling they will do it right on the bred 1s without the stupid "X" on the back :/

NA on the 1s and 5s?
nerd.gif
they gotta do em like the recent royals
smile.gif
 it's only right. if these do drop my 1s collection will be complete i only ever liked royals and breds. to me 1s don't look right when the strip along the laces and the little vertical piece contrast with the base color.

because they'll have less value, because Banned I's are overhyped sneaker. People complain about a jumpman, but a X is cool as long as it has Nike Air :lol:

I own a pair of Banned 1s. One of my favorites. I personally hope these release so I would never have to wear my Banneds. I don't care about the value of whatever going up or down. What am I, a comic book store?

The Metallic 5's just came out though.. why rerelease those

to upgrade
durabuck upper, clear sole, og packaging, nike air

metallic aj5, the last great aj michael wore during his 'individual' run, with the 6 being the first great aj of his 'team' run (championships)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom