2013 Ford Shelby GT500 - 662hp/631 lb-ft tq = $55k

Originally Posted by MECKS

Nice car.

But can someone explain the point of arguing over cars (most) of you will never own??
because thats what men do

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MECKS

Nice car.

But can someone explain the point of arguing over cars (most) of you will never own??

if its not cars, it'll be comic books, or women, or jewelry, or sports, or politics.

I feel you I guess. It's just like you guys argue so hard for one side. Why can't you like a little of everything ? Lol.And Audi, to me it's even more comical with those type of cars. Dudes will go to war over a car they've never seen in person

Anybody is really dumb if they think they'll walk into a Ford dealership and pay 55k...I work at a Ford dealership and there is an "adjusted market value" which puts most gt500's and top stangs at 70k...

Hmm, I suppose to truly make an accurate decision one would have to drive it, although I'm sceptical about it's handling, although it can be considered a muscle car...As for the interior well I think it's true that Eropean vehicles are much more sophisticated regarding design aspects, then the rather bulky US cars. And this isn't necessaril a negative point, it's simply a different approach, because of the differences found within cultures. But for that price, tha kind of speed is still astonishing!

Rather get a used GT-R if we're talking for performance vs. price standpoint. That's just my personal preference, I was raised on imports, my family all owns Hondas, and I just can't run with American in general. BUT, there's no denying that Ford packs a lot of punch for very little price and they have been good at that for a very long time.

With that being said, if I had to choose American, I'd choose an SRT8 Charger. The new ones are just straight ridiculous. I hated the previous generations with a passion but the new ones are pure sex. Chrome accented grill and the retro styling tail lights are bananas. They slimmed it down a little but it still screams muscle.

Back
Top Bottom