2013 LEXUS GS350 Leaked Pictures ... mercedes & BMW better look out ! the Redesign is Nicccce

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

mercedes & BMW better look out !

laugh.gif
nah i think they're fine....that thing is horrible

Same thing I thought as soon as I saw the pics
laugh.gif
sick.gif

2012 Mercedes CLS easily better looking design than that. The Lexus LS needs a body redesign asap.

So much commotion for a Lexus. 
laugh.gif

Looks are subjective and I would wait for the official release this weekend. It will at least drive better than any previous iterations.

laugh.gif
everyone needs to stop being over dramatic...i hate when the first several posts dictate how a thread goes

car isn't the sexiest of all time but it isn't that ugly either

As a lexus owner.. i am very dissapointed. If the LS doesnt step it up and they dont make a IS-F coupe ... im going Merc on my next whip....

That Lexus looks like the Hyundai Equsu...

I am thinking about buying this...They have the recliner in the back and DVD player, like the Maybach (My daughter will be please). 4.6L V8 engine. 58K starting.

Lexus you better catch up. Hyundai is the 2nd most reliable car on the road after a Honda.

2010-hyundai-equus.jpg

12.jpg

1) It doesn't look bad. wait for high-res pic before people start spewing how it is the ugliest car of all time. The white color hides a lot of its aggressiveness, plus the wheels are terrible (it's the same in the spy shots). 
2) Don't people care about reliability anymore? BMW/Benz/Audi have poorer reliability than Lexus; basically it's better to lease those cars rather than buy.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

1) It doesn't look bad. wait for high-res pic before people start spewing how it is the ugliest car of all time. The white color hides a lot of its aggressiveness, plus the wheels are terrible (it's the same in the spy shots). 
2) Don't people care about reliability anymore? BMW/Benz/Audi have poorer reliability than Lexus; basically it's better to lease those cars rather than buy.
1) You're right. It doesn't look bad, but then it also doesn't look all that great either. Regarding the color, that shouldn't dictate the overall presence of the car itself. I actually prefer white automobiles so seeing this is a letdown... 
2) I care about reliability, but I also care about driving around in a car that I genuinely feel proud to be in. If reliability is your preference, save yourself some money and buy from their mother-company, Toyota or even Mazda or Honda as they have far better reliability scores...

The only thing I truly like about Lexus is their customer service. I had to wait with an ex a few years ago to get her oil changed and their food and general service was much better than my dealership. However, that's not enough to make me switch car manufacturers...

Im disappointed, It looks too reserved... Lexus doesn't take any risks when it comes to their designs...They should have just left it looking EXACTLY like the LF-GH concept.

Thats why Mercedes, BMW....and........Audi will remain on top, They take design risks and usually people grow to love them.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

KayCurrency is rolling over in his grave right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That $++ Wack. Copied the tail-lights also from BMW (The interior light tubes).

6553_st0320_044.jpg

In Lexus's Defense, They been doing that with their tail lights for a few years...Even my GS shows hints of it...Not to the extent of the 2009+BMW 7-Series 5-Series or 3-series...but you can still see it

this dont even look like a Luxury car at all... i dont see how i can ever like this..

these are only spy shots.. the car is getting revealed tomorrow Aug 18 @ Pebble Beach and we will get new photos... so i'll just wait until tomorrow to really know..

i dont see how they make a GS-F on a car this ##!%@#@ ugly. GS-F will get no love at all if it looks like this...

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

As a lexus owner.. i am very dissapointed. If the LS doesnt step it up and they dont make a IS-F coupe ... im going Merc on my next whip....

the LS just got a redesign (which is, IMO the last good redesign Lexus has done).. we gotta wait another 5years for a new LS 

yeah in 2007..... it will come out a year after the New IS and GS come out.. the LS will come out with the ES...
but i love the current LS alot..... it be hard to beat that.

Back
Top Bottom