2013 LEXUS GS350 Leaked Pictures ... mercedes & BMW better look out ! the Redesign is Nicccce

Ewwlll man 
sick.gif
 .. telling BMW to watch out,smh. Once they come out with that 8-Series it's going to be a wrap for everyone else. 
bmw-8-series-coming-_460x0w.jpg

The funny thing is that the 5 Series and the E-Class aren't even that great looking themselves. Not ugly, but certainly not that much more exciting than the GS series. The E-Class got them current generation GS front lights too.
laugh.gif

Ugly the Lexus GS highest point was that bubble eye joint from 1999-2006.

I like the latest body style as well 2007-2011.

Probably the worst GS model yet, all previous models have been nice though. I used to drive the first body and I loved that car and of course the bubble was classic.

sick.gif

Current GS >

Im not even a big fan of the new 5 series (just the front end, everything else is beautiful), but 5 series > that by far.

What Benz is the 5 series/GS competing with? The E series im guessing? The E350 > New GS by far too. 
laugh.gif

Even the new Audi A6 is piff. 
pimp.gif

Lexus step up please. And change the damn IS already, its been like 6-7 years. 

It needs a lower stance to make it all come together. The upper grille takes time to get use to it.

looks the same as the current GS (
sick.gif
) except this one has a new front facia...
indifferent.gif

only lexus that matters is the LS 460L
pimp.gif

i think the stance is pretty good.. could always go lower
2013-Lexus-GS-live-reveal-623x389.jpg

I just dont liek the rear end at all.. and they added amber to the tail lights just made it terrible. I love the front end and everything else but the rear.... Not a car i look at and say ohh i want that. NO.

Maybe in a different color it will look better..

i kinda like it, but the tail lights arent for the GS
look at all three of the previous ones, the lights always had a similar look even though the design evolved

that is one damn beautiful looking car. like i said, people overreacted to those leaked pics.
the back may still be a little too conservative, but the front is extremely aggressive. and the interior, just wow 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

now if the handling is as good as the reviews have been saying, lexus got a winner here. 

the tailights on the BMW and BENZ are killing lexus... idk why they went with these weak @!* tail lights..

Here's some more pix as well as some interior shots.

IMG00864-20110818-1849.jpg

IMG00837-20110818-1807.jpg

IMG00840-20110818-1808.jpg

IMG00806-20110818-1735.jpg

IMG00809-20110818-1736.jpg

Here's a teaser shot for the GS-F supposedly that'll be coming out next year.
2013_Lexus_GS_350_006.jpg

Originally Posted by marmourjr

That Lexus looks like the Hyundai Equsu...

I am thinking about buying this...They have the recliner in the back and DVD player, like the Maybach (My daughter will be please). 4.6L V8 engine. 58K starting.

Lexus you better catch up. Hyundai is the 2nd most reliable car on the road after a Honda.

2010-hyundai-equus.jpg

12.jpg
and it gives you an ipad as owners manual. also, is hyundai still doing 10yrs/100,000 miles warranty? 

Back
Top Bottom