2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

If the Bucks land Josh Smith w/out giving up Monta n BJ... They could be a problem in the East. Potentially top 3 or 4 in the conference.

Rockets got better with the trade.

I now see why Ray wanted to sign with a different team this offseason.. Celtics show no mercy when it comes to the trade deadline.

BK dished out that offer of Kris, Brooks, 1st rdr, to like every team in the L and no one even bit.
roll.gif
Not yet...
Where is that gif from? 
laugh.gif

Never thought of this. But wouldn't it seem smarter to just wait until the summer and sign him..

Yo, just thinkin about the potential with this team is making me salivate.

Dwight, Josh Smith, Parsons, Harden, Lin with Asik coming off the bench? :x:x:x:x

Last edited:
Never thought of this. But wouldn't it seem smarter to just wait until the summer and sign him..

Dwight, Josh Smith, Parsons, Harden, Lin with Asik coming off the bench? :x:x:x:x

Tell me you're trolling... Tell me you don't believe y'all can afford all of those contracts. Tell Me.

Nice lineup but, Harden got the max, Dwight clearly will be given max money and i believe Smith demanded ATL the max also.

and you guys are paying Lin $5M next year, then $15M his third year

Last edited:
Yea i don't think the salaries work 
laugh.gif
...Happy for mook to be reunited with his brother, I think Morey did this on purpose to light a fire on the twins 

Tell me you're trolling... Tell me you don't believe y'all can afford all of those contracts. Tell Me.
The Rockets can sign only one guy in for the max this upcoming summer right now.

So the only possible way it would be possible is if the Rockets traded Asik and Lin for Smith.

Nice lineup but, Harden got the max, Dwight clearly will be given max money and i believe Smith demanded ATL the max also.

and you guys are paying Lin $5M next year, then $15M his third year
Lin is getting $8.3 million the following two seasons. The $5M-$5M-$15M only applied if the Knicks matched the offer sheet for Lin from the summer.

Last edited:
If the Sixers were really approached by the Hawks about an Evan Turner and Hawes for Josh Smith trade and declined it they need to be folded as a franchise.

I would punch my baby nephew in the face if this was true.

Sorta srs.

Not really sure why any Rockets fan in his right mind wouldn't want Josh Smith on their team. That team with him at power forward is a LEGITIMATE playoff team. They'd be a couple pieces away from being a real contender but Asik is already an awesome defensive player...with Josh Smith there that post defense would be ridiculous. I wouldn't want any part of that team in the playoffs. None.

Do dat **** Morey.

Last edited:
I can see why some wouldn't want him bcause of his questionable decisions at times, but with our system, he can fluorish creating that deadly pick n roll with harden/lin...he wants a max contract though, not too sure about that, rather have Love 

Back
Top Bottom