2013 New York Mets Season Thread

Very disappointing that they couldn't at least pull out one win, they were in good position the first game and last night.

Offense couldn't get those insurance runs when they needed, it's tough without our full lineup out there.

Winning the series vs the Padres would be a good bounce back.

Of course I pass out entire game. Great job by Wheeler from the looks of it.

Would be awesome to take 2 of next 3 after the disappointing series in LA.

Thought it was a 3 game series too but its actually 4.

I love our starting pitching staff.

Buck's wife is going into labor tonight. d'Arnaud will be up tomorrow, so Mets are a bat short on the bench tonight. Brown is the emergency back up catcher tonight.

Last edited:
d'Arnaud debut tongiht :smokin

Wanted to hit up next Sunday's game for Seaver bobblehead, and just fudged up and bought tixx for Saturday. :smh:

like what they've done so far in san diego.   taking 3 of 4 from them would make me feel better about the doyers series.  they shoulda won either the first or last game of that series but they caught the doyers at a time when their own one of the best runs in baseball history.    winning the series would mean at least playing .500 ball on the road trip and them playing good against the teams they should beat.   sweeping the padres would mean going 6-4 on the trip and 6-1 in games not against the doyers.  either way the last 2 nights were good bounce back wins.

Feels like the mets will not win a Harvey start the rest of the year.

Gee has been great since that start at Yankee stadium.

Lagares catches EVERYTHING. :wow:

Winning 3 of 5 after the Dodgers series is fine by me, I hate 4 game series.

Reading everywhere Noah is suppose to be as good if not better than Harvey and Wheeler. Too good to be true? Or are his expectations really that high?

Just seen the highlights of today's game. Mets put another Braves player(Heyward) on the DL.

Dice-K signs with the Mets. It's a major league deal, so he should be taking a starting spot.

as long as he takes Torres's spot I'm fine with that, losing Mejia sucks but at least he gets an early head start with the bone spurs issue.

Well, the Dice-K thing started out well. :rolleyes I realize they had to do something with Hefner & Mejia out but there's a reason dude was relegated to the minors. Once he gave up that HR to Hunter I knew it was a wrap, 5 runs in the first 2 innings cemented that. We've scored 6 or more runs twice in August. :x I think the average was a little over 3/game.

Back
Top Bottom