2013 New York Mets Season Thread

rough debut for dice-k :x

coming back into the majors against the tigers is a tough task, but 5 runs in 2 innings & the cabrera & hunter homers (& hunter's double) was real rough.

great pitching matchup today with harvey & scherzer :smokin

Why has the offense been so pathetic this year? Harvey dug his own hole today, but overall he has to be frustrated at what's going on.

Why has the offense been so pathetic this year? Harvey dug his own hole today, but overall he has to be frustrated at what's going on.

Um...just look at the lineup. :lol:

Still had a great time, sat first row near 3rd base. :pimp:

Great seats Mez. I was around the same area but 27 rows up. Great pics as usual. Mr met lol.

Nice seats mane. Ill be out there in September. Hopefully that means cheap tix, d'arnud playing and Harvey putting.

Um...just look at the lineup. :lol:

Still had a great time, sat first row near 3rd base. :pimp:
Ha, you were like a section away from me. Worst was bases loaded & 1 out...no runs, Buck has been abysmal at the plate. Sucks after the first month & a half of the season.

Cabrera already with a HR. :x

Last edited:
How much you guys paid for you ticket? Got them off a scalper 45 minutes after the game for 50$ bucks after some talking down :lol:

How much you guys paid for you ticket? Got them off a scalper 45 minutes after the game for 50$ bucks after some talking down :lol:

Wow, not bad. I wouldn't wanna miss the first 45 minutes though. Paid about $60 each through StubHub, 126 row 8...I'd never buy tickets directly though the Mets, not worth it.

I dropped 75 for 27 rows back. Section 123.

Nice.

I might be going to a game against the Phillies too, we're trying to figure it out now.

We need to at least tie this **** up. Good seeing d'Arnaud get his 1st HR.

Every season since citi fields been open I just buy an upper level ticket and move down by the 4th inning or so. Its always one section that has an usher that's not paying attention. I remember there was an entrance to seats between sections 109 and 110 that was unattended for the first few seasons before they chained it up. I used to always move up in that section.

ughh i almost threw up when i heard the news this afternoon :x
hopefully he wont require surgery and be ready in spring

ughh i almost threw up when i heard the news this afternoon :x
hopefully he wont require surgery and be ready in spring

I just have a bad feeling if they try to go that route. Either way it sucks. He has surgery and misses all of 2014 or doesn't and the question lingers of how much to pitch him, will he reinjure it, etc. All bad.

They're saying he felt soreness for the last two months. Why did it take so long to undergo tests? Even if it was tendonitis you want to take precautions.

I'm sure as much of anything it was Harvey downplaying it, he doesn't want to show any sign of weakness. Who knows though.

End of the day mets medical staff should be on top of stuff like this. If he's feeling soreness for two months at his age in a pointless losing season you get him checked up right away regardless of whether or not he thinks he can pitch through it. Harvey will come back strong he's a tough kid.

Sucks for Harvey, I think he is going to get Tommy John surgery(hope not though). The Mets medical staff has always done a horrible job, nothing surprising. Buck and Byrd could be traded today. Mets are bring up Den Dekker, Recker and Carson today. Recker should take Buck's spot and Dekker should take Byrd's spot. There is no point of bring them up before September first, players should be traded soon.

Byrd and Buck traded(sent cash too) to Pirates for SS Dilson Herrera and player to be named later. Crazy thing is, Byrd's t-shirt is being given away at tonights game for t-shirt Tuesday. Lol

Back
Top Bottom