*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

If the lions had a coaching staff I believed in I'd legit believe in their contention status.

The Lions issues aren't talent based
yea Jim is a hot head, how can you expected discipline from the players when the coach is can't control himself?

I got the Lions by a touchdown tomorrow, I'm confident but I'm not overlooking the Vikings either. As long as they stack the box against AD and let Ponder try to throw it on em, I love our chances.

^^Well the first game you guys won last year was because of 2 special team TDs and Ponder only had 9 more yards passing then AD had rushing (111-102).

2nd game AD ran all over us and Ponder actually played well, so I'll give you that.

Patterson is taking his first chance at a KR to the house!
Don't be sad if he doesn't... Not everyone can be as beastly as Randall Cobb.

On another note... Casey Hayward is going to miss a MONTH??????
sick.gif
#suckforclowney

That was the gameplan for 100% of the Vikings opponents last year. It's not that easy.

Couldn't have said it better than this. :lol:

The line's down to Vikings +4... it was at +5.5 yesterday or so. Some wise guy dropped some money? Glad I got in at +4.5.

Glad we got more than a few fans for every team in the North. Should be fun this year...Unless you're a Bears or Lions fan. :D

Great way to start this year with Vikings and Lions. 30 mins. Lets do this!

Im so freakin jacked!!!! Lets get this season started properly!!! Bear down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO!

Finally Sunday, finally 1pm (est)

Just hoping our OLine plays well after that showing in preseason.

Ponder just make smart throws and get rid of the ball..

Patterson! it's your time bruh.

AP :smokin

:lol:

Man, they we're gashing and calling alll the right plays. Only to stall...and **** up. Ladies and gents...The Detroit Lions.

Good answer by the Lions. Looks like they're the only ones standing in their own way again.

Harrison should know it's Calvin and not some bum going up for that.

Back
Top Bottom