*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero
Could Winfield end up back with the #Vikings? From what I've heard this morning, they might not be as eager as fans seem to be. Stay tuned.

Pure depth move. It's worth noting, that when Jared Allen was going for Strahan's single-season sack record in 2011, he had 3.5 sacks in Week 17 versus.... J'Marcus Webb. :lol:

It's nice to have an established name behind Kalil and Loadholt.

Vikings claim J'Marcus Webb

By: Ben Goessling, ESPN.com

The Minnesota Vikings took to the waiver wire to add depth to their offensive line on Sunday afternoon, claiming former Chicago Bears tackle J'Marcus Webb, according to a league source.

The embattled tackle, who was most famous in Chicago for being bumped and yelled at by quarterback Jay Cutler during a Thursday night game in 2012, was released by the Bears on Saturday.

Webb moved from left tackle to right tackle last season, and would give the Vikings a backup option at both positions.

Of the three backup offensive linemen who made Minnesota's roster on Saturday, only Troy Kropog projects as a backup tackle.

All five Vikings offensive linemen started all 16 games last season, so while the team has little reason to be concerned about its durability on the offensive line, Webb provides some depth in case of an emergency.

ESPNChicago.com's Jeff Dickerson contributed to this report.

Last edited:
Webb is garbage......lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with that. Good riddance. He lost his starting job to a rookie and barely showed any emotion. He's a bum. Nearly got Jay killed.....several times...... Now he's gonna do well in Minnesota?? LOL!!!!

Shout out to the Packer organization for not making me root against Vince Young.

Last edited:
Chris Kluwe on Conan. :pimp:

Pretty awesome. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah...Typically it means there's an outpour of folks taking the Lions and they need more action for the Vikings so they move the line so it looks more appealing to bettors of the team that isn't seeing much action.

Last edited:
Ok yeah, that's what I thought.

And I can't be the only ones to like the new Vikings jersey oooweee 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I need to know who the hell is betting big on the lions. For the spread to move that much in a day or two someone is betting BIG on the Lions.

Maybe the sharps know something :nerd::nerd:

^ yea they know that ponder can't compete a pass over 15 yards so they figure lions have this one in the bag. AP gonna be AP. won't be close tho

Back
Top Bottom