*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

Lions hold AP to 100 yards 1 TD.
Detroit 34 Minnesota 17.

Bears and Bengals surprise everyone with a high-scoring shoot out. Bengals win on last second 50+ field goal.

Vikings and 9ers... Meh, who really cares...

Last edited:
I'm going to go ahead and take the Lions 21-17.  The enigma that is Stafford continues to frustrate me. I'm starting to lean towards he's not the guy. The receiving core isn't that great outside of CJ but at what point is he going make someone better?

Bears win the division.

Green Bay wins a wild card.

Detroit goes 8-8 and hopefully Gym Shorts gets fired.

Vikings have to fight to win 6 games.

Yo homies... bet time.

I need 4 people.

Bears fan
Pack fan
Vikes fan
Lion fan

$20 each on the table

IF the Browns go 4-0 against the North.. y'all pay me $20 each

IF the Browns go 0-4 against the North, I pay $20 each.

lemme know.

Yo homies... bet time.

I need 4 people.

Bears fan
Pack fan
Vikes fan
Lion fan

$20 each on the table

lemme know.

Naw I got the Browns going to the Super Bowl

Yo homies... bet time.

I need 4 people.

Bears fan
Pack fan
Vikes fan
Lion fan

$20 each on the table

lemme know.

I change my prediction about the Lions.

We going to the Super Bowl.

Dead SRS

Last edited:
And that was your "Lion Fan Gassed Up Over Nothing" comment of the day! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow.

(Even though I think they're going to be improved)

I think you think the Browns HAVE to win at least once by accident even.... but, what if that accident doesn't happen....

100_1163_large.jpg

I see you've already got a Lions fan BUT since I'm sure none of the fun-hating bum-QB-loving Bears fans will participate, I will fill that $20 void

Playing the odds....Going against the Browns pulling off 4-0 vs. the North is probably smart. I like the Browns a lot this year though so I gotta say I'm out.

Bears win the division.

Green Bay wins a wild card.

Detroit goes 8-8 and hopefully Gym Shorts gets fired.

Vikings have to fight to win 6 games.

smartest post, aside from mine, in this entire thread of foolishness.

Yo homies... bet time.

I need 4 people.

Bears fan
Pack fan
Vikes fan
Lion fan

$20 each on the table

lemme know.

im in if u need a Bears fan

The people that like the Lions this year have a hard time forgetting 2011, and no trouble forgetting 2012. When it comes down to it, they're closer to the latter.

People love to rattle off the guys that will have the ball in their hands, but be just as loud and proud me about the glaring issues elsewhere if you're going to do that.

The people that like the Lions this year have a hard time forgetting 2011, and no trouble forgetting 2012. When it comes down to it, they're closer to the latter.

People love to rattle off the guys that will have the ball in their hands, but be just as loud and proud me about the glaring issues elsewhere if you're going to do that.

I've watched concended versions of every single game last year and the holes the lions had were addressed.

The Lions were starting guys off the street at every secondary spot and at every receiver spot outside of Calvin by week 9.

One of the starters on the d line from was last year was cut and not signed by another Nfl team.

I don't know wow good the lions will be this year but they are better than last year by default.

If the lions had a coaching staff I believed in I'd legit believe in their contention status.

The Lions issues aren't talent based.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom