*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

The Bears are straight frauds. Washington has 38 points already with 11:00 left in the 4th.... SEASON HIGH already. by far. :rofl:

Nobody has claimed the Bears D has been good this season...nobody. It's truly night and day compared to last year.

I didn't say anyone claimed it, but I'm saying their record doesn't indicate the actual quality of this team, which is like 7-9. That defense is only tolerable if you give them the Broncos offense.

I didn't say anyone claimed it, but I'm saying their record doesn't indicate the actual quality of this team, which is like 7-9. That defense is only tolerable if you give them the Broncos offense.

Yes, I do agree with you. Hence why I had reservations early on. Ultimately I think we end up 8-8 or 9-7. Defense will not improve and the offense can't carry them.

Briggs, tillman, Major Wright all got hurt today.....

Last edited:
Special teams let us down again, blocked FG and shanked punt.
Coaching, not even attempting to move down the field at the end of the first half. Not forcing the Bengals to burn both of their timeouts at the end of the game when you had the ball deep in your own territory.

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates
Filed to ESPN: from @AdamSchefter & I, with Jay Cutler leaving today's game due to injury, the Bears will re-sign QB Jordan Palmer.

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell
Trestman seemed optimistic that Cutler's injury is muscular, not a ligament. Other players fearing worst, hoping for best. #Bears

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell
Trestman: Cutler will have an MRI exam on his injured groin tomorrow.

Last edited:
Secondary and special teams cost the us the game.

I was hoping to split these games and rest up before the bye. Out conference games are the best ones to lose so we gotta get the game next week.

They can lose every game the rest of the season but they gotta win next week

Last edited:
Seasons over. Packers and Lions get easy playoff spots. I hate you all.

At least I have my Bullies

Seasons over. Packers and Lions get easy playoff spots. I hate you all.

At least I have my Bullies
told ya'll this a minute ago(for the packers). Now that we're in stride the wins will be easy

DBs and special teams will take the heat for this loss, but to me we lost this game due to getting absolutely no pressure on Dalton whatsoever. We expect the DBs to be subpar. We expect special teams to be hit-or-miss. We expect the d-line to get pressure on the opposing QB, get sacks, and force bad throws. Two of those three expectations were fulfilled today and IMO it cost us a win we should have had.

Nothing left to do now but prepare for Dallas and get back into the win column next week.

I'm not one to blame officials but those offensive pass interferences were mad suspect.

They called a horrible one on AJ Green then two even worse ones on us.

Last edited:
Packers fans I'm glad you got a little taste and glimpse of what I have to watch every week.

Weeden worst QB in league?

^^Yup and Chris Houston was getting cooked today

I just rewatched the game dude was beyond food.

On that long touchdown In the first he was beat by 10 yards like if Dalton had a better arm he wouldn't have been on the screen when it was caught.

Then Marvin Jones put him in the corner.

Between the Stafford overthrows in the second and the block fg we left 10 on the field and that was ballgame.

We still good but in the NFL you gotta win a home.

I still think we finish as a 10 win team. After Sunday we only play 1 other decent team the rest of the year.

I've been accused of making definitive statements but I'll repeat that Calvin Johnson is the best non quarterback in the NFL.

Only people I'll entertain that are in his stratosphere is AP and maybe Watt but I've seen Watt get doubled and slowed down. Can't say I've ever seen a healthy Calvin slowed.

Back
Top Bottom