*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

megatron with that sick catch.... tough loss though. stafford missed a few early on.

That one catch ended all that stupid debate if anyone was on Calvins level... :x

Bears... ugh

I never thought i'd say this but... the way the seasons going i would rather be worse and get a better pick than be average to above average and have a a high teens or early 20's pick.

Last edited:
So we're both writing the Illini off until 2014-15 then.

Glad you're not grocely involved in your team.

I think my Illini will be below average. If Rayvonte Rice and Egwu play well then you never know!......................but we will beat the weak *** gophers tho.

With the Lions' remaining schedule if they don't go at least 10-6 the coaching staff deserves to be fired.

I love Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson. Megatron had one of the best games I've ever seen from a receiver ever and Stafford proved again why he is our franchise QB, those 2 throws were beautiful. Any word yet if that final TD was called yet or if Stafford did it on his own?

And I almost gave my tickets away today. Would have never forgiven myself. Thank you, StaffGod.

#MEGATRON through first 8 games:

2013: 821 receiving yards
2012: 767 receiving yards

… and he missed one game this year.

Classic pitiful performance. After the game Rodgers was quoted, "I wasn't going to let this team beat us". He's being awesomely blunt about the quality level and credibility league-wide this team holds, but I see that quote more as reminder that the Vikings have ZERO guys with his mentality. Everyone's looking around waiting for someone to put pressure on the wound, when the only person who can actually stop the bleeding in a 52-person sport is a talented quarterback.

Top level defensive players and offensive linemen can't throw a blanket over what's lost from bad QB play, but the exact reverse of that is possible. The likelihood of achieving the ultimate goal with a great QB and giant holes elsewhere is not great, but typically you can ride that to a playoff berth and from that point on you have a chance.

AP's carries the last 3 games are as follows: 13, 13, 10.

So much wrong. Questions everywhere on the field and the sideline.

It's just all bad right now. The third down percentage was atrocious.. and it's like this every single week. Our defense is in some serious need of help, balls just zipped past these dudes and they were right next to defenders... try to make a damn play. I think Colinsworth said it perfectly.. in this division,- pretty much in this league, you need a Quarterback. There aren't many at the level of Rodgers, but someone who can get the damn ball down the field and not missing open reads. It's tough to see us waste AP's prime on this sad excuse of a team. The draft really can't come soon enough, I'm not sure if there's a QB worth taking in the first, but I sure as hell do not have faith in any of the guys we have right now.

:frown:

sidenote: What the hell happened to this offensive line? They were pretty good last year, and they look like complete s*** this year. Matt Kalil has been effin' terrible this season.

Last edited:
Man we needed that going into the Bye! Cannot believe the game i watched. 4 turnovers? Gotta clean that up. But wow megatron! 329!? And he got stopped 3 times inside the 5. 5-3. Banged up bears after the Bye. 3 games coming up we should be able to pull through in the next month then GB on thanksgiving. Gonna be a good one. Rest up and come out firing after the bye. Good game Staff and Tron

Back
Top Bottom