*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

yea that was a silly statement :lol: we are just not a good football team the saints might put up 50 points against this old *** defense :x

we're beating the Saints next week

stop with the negativity, its a ******g 16 game season

we're beating the Saints next week

stop with the negativity, its a ******g 16 game season

I don't think so the defense haven't had a good game all season if it wasn't for the turnovers last week vs the steelers the game would have been closer. We have no pass rush and we can't stop the run the final score will be 35 saints 24 bears I still will root for my team every week but also I Am a realist.

And the Lions are the 2nd biggest underdog of next week.

Green Bay -7 :wow:

I'm betting big on the LIons

i finally watched the game and this was the worst game Stafford has played in a while.

Last edited:
Still feel this way?

Absolutely. It was in Detroits dome, not in chicago. If that happens in chicago's beat up field then yeah, but until then it was about the same. the lions had 1 sack in 31 pass attempts in the second half.

Last edited:
Still feel this way?

Absolutely. It was in Detroits dome, not in chicago. If that happens in chicago's beat up field then yeah, but until then it was about the same. the lions had 1 sack in 31 pass attempts in the second half.

:lol:

We scored a touchdown off that sack that effectively ended the game.

We were up 40-16 with 6 minutes to go. You really think they ran the stunts or gave Suh and Fairley the playing time they did in the first three quarters?

Oh and look at at my avy for how good the Detroit defensive line is in Soldier Field.

They ate him alive last year in Chicago, hell they sacked him more in Chicago last year than they did yesterday :lol:

Last edited:

We were up 40-16 with 6 minutes to go. You really think they ran the stunts or gave Suh and Fairley the playing time they did in the first three quarters?

Oh and look at at my avy for how good the Detroit defensive line is in Soldier Field.

They ate him alive last year in Chicago, hell they sacked him more in Chicago last year than they did yesterday :lol:

The Line did a decent enough job in a loud road stadium. Wasn't great but should greatly improve in chicago.

You are gitty over a 5 sack game in which you guys lost last year? C'mon son, you yourself should see the line has greatly improved already.

We lost this game becuase of jays overthrows and tucker switching out defensive tackles, effectively turning our d-line into garbage. Why he switched Paea and Collins i will never understand. It was a 27 point outburst due to jays bad throws that put this game away. Good game guys though, we got smacked around pretty good.

Last edited:
The Line did a decent enough job in a loud road stadium. Wasn't great but should greatly improve in chicago.

You are gitty over a 5 sack game in which you guys lost last year? C'mon son, you yourself should see the line has greatly improved already.

We lost this game becuase of jays overthrows and tucker switching out defensive tackles, effectively turning our d-line into garbage. Why he switched Paea and Collins i will never understand. It was a 27 point outburst due to jays bad throws that put this game away. Good game guys though, we got smacked around pretty good.

You seem slow.

The reason for Jay's bad throws was because of the pressure he was constantly feeling from the Detroit D-line. I get you're a Bears fan but c'mon man you can't be this stupid.

You scored 13 points that game and we scored 7. Defense isn't why they lost that game.

Detroit turned the ball over 3 times in the redzone that game.

You scored 13 points that game and we scored 7. Defense isn't why they lost that game.

Detroit turned the ball over 3 times in the redzone that game.

So what you are saying is ... you lost that game? Lions fans and their damn excuses. You lost. Deal with it.

seem slow? What game were you watching? jay escaped pressure on that down the middle throw and just threw a bad pass. Open receiver and Jay was free.

Second pick -http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013092902/2013/REG4/bears@lions#menu=highlights&tab=recap at 1:16...where do you see immense pressure? he saw one on one and threw and stinker of a ball that the safety picked off.

Those two picks were jay with bad mechanics, not the d-line. Though they were constantly pressuring him in the first half sunday. ill give you guys that. Had him shook.

Please come with some actual analysis with your "seem slow" self. Thank you for telling me the score of that game though, champ. :lol:

Last edited:
What I'm saying is whether it's Chicago, Detroit or the ******g moon the Lions Dline sacks the **** outta Jay Cutler.

I don't how you are even trying to debate that.

You say the line improved I still see him getting tossed around the field by our Dline.

Last edited:
Sooooo do we get our names on the front page now? Or is that after we into GB and smoke some Gouda?

even tho the game is in green bay and the packers have rodgas ima go with det our run game with bush and bell along wit Stafford and cj is gonna be to much 4 the packers suspect d not to mention our font 4 is gonna be all over 12

Back
Top Bottom