*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

This dude alp is a troll. Just go check out the No Fap thread for confirmation. Either that or he really is that ignorant and thinks that everyone on this board is out to get him :rolleyes

We talkin bout starting QB's not the raiders OL tho.
roll.gif

And I said chill because the Packers really didn't destroy the Lions yesterday... Left at least 2 touchdowns on the field.

This dude alp is a troll. Just go check out the No Fap thread for confirmation. Either that or he really is that ignorant and thinks that everyone on this board is out to get him :rolleyes
stop bringing up other threads. I'm not a troll I'm just honest

We talkin bout starting QB's not the raiders OL tho. :rofl:

And I said chill because the Packers really didn't destroy the Lions yesterday... Left at least 2 touchdowns on the field.
lol just a little division rivalry

If the homie is trolling, then good job because you're rustling them jimmies. If not, you're just a fair weather/bandwagon fan. "I don't follow other teams, I just focus on mine." Oh, okay. :lol:

Are the Vikings actually gonna start Freeman? I was always kind of a fan of his game, it'll be interesting to see if he can succeed with a different surrounding, or if he really is just a turd.

But back to reality, I can't even be mad about losing yesterday. The Pack were a team due for a win, coming off a bye, and playing at home. Oh, and then we lost our top receiver. It would have been so awesome to finally get that W at Lambeau, but without CJ it ain't happening. Next year, though. And please don't think for a second that youre coming into our house on thanksgiving and leaving with a win. Nah, son.

If the homie is trolling, then good job because you're rustling them jimmies. If not, you're just a fair weather/bandwagon fan. "I don't follow other teams, I just focus on mine." Oh, okay. :lol:

Are the Vikings actually gonna start Freeman? I was always kind of a fan of his game, it'll be interesting to see if he can succeed with a different surrounding, or if he really is just a turd.

But back to reality, I can't even be mad about losing yesterday. The Pack were a team due for a win, coming off a bye, and playing at home. Oh, and then we lost our top receiver. It would have been so awesome to finally get that W at Lambeau, but without CJ it ain't happening. Next year, though. And please don't think for a second that youre coming into our house on thanksgiving and leaving with a win. Nah, son.
yea we r, I'd bet money on that. I'm not a troll. I was a packer fan back in the Favre days when they were 4-12 lol.

Looking at the NFC North this year has me very excited to be a lions fan........this division looks as wide open as I can remember wit det at 3-2 bears with the same record and with the packers at 2-2 and the Vikings bringing up the rear at 1-3 all 4 teams have shown some really good and some bad....wit the lions it comes down to health and discipline CJ has to be right 4 us to go anywhere and the flags have to be cut back on.....if those things happen I believe we have a legit chance to win this division know that thanksgiving game wit green bay is very important a split would be huge for det....im not ready to crown the lions yet as division champs but we have as good an opportunity as ever would be nice to see it happen

Lets go nab Josh Gordon lions! Hes been made widely available!

I don't see why they don't.

A good run this year and everyone's job is safe for two or three years.

Poor season and everybody is getting fired.

The way the NFC is panning out anybody including the Lions could win it.

I know he has weed issues but I always bet on weed guys :lol: Its the alcoholics and violent dudes I don't trust.

I just don't see how the Lions go into the stretch run depending on Nate and Broyles. Mayhew said the biggest mistake he made last year was depending on Best to return healthy, don't make the same mistake.

I just want another proven NFL wide receiver on the roster not named Nate or Megatron.

Britt is probably the easiest to obtain but dude has been horrible this year. We complain about dropped balls enough.

Sidenote: The Lions had 5 dropped passes on Sunday which of course lead the league. Left 6 points on the field because of it and totally changed the game.

We need to grab another receiver ASAP so he can get comfortable with staff. Josh Gordon or Britt would play well with us I believe. Lol nice Avy Bballkid haha

Lions need to offer up Leshoure and a 3rd or 4th for Gordon. Just like our front office to dilly dally around and not make a move. We have been weak at WR for a few years outside of Calvin. Titus could have been that dude I guess but he was a mental case. I am just so frustrated with our front office not acting like they want to win, when there are players to be had. Signing Kevin Ogeltree like that makes it all good :smh: Go out and get someone that can produce rather than picking up scraps that have been cut from one of the worst teams in the league.

Last edited:
I went to Lambeau this weeekend. Great atmosphere however the Lions laid an egg. I even wore my CJ Trainers and he didn't even play.
Tough game vs Cleveland this week...

They're certainly winnable! Panthers at home and then @NYG on Monday Night Football. We tend to struggle with QBs that can make plays easily with their feet when the pocket collapses, so I'm a little worried about that.

If Cassel plays well against that stalwart Panthers defense and secures the W, it's going to make an interesting storyline leading up the Monday Night Game. How can you essentially sit him down after righting the ship, despite the Freeman signing? Yeah, you sort of have to start JF because we want to have a REASON at the end of the year to retain him or let him walk, and that's only going to be the case if he sees time. If we get the win against Carolina this week, Cassel most certainly MUST have played well against that defense... and playing well against that D earns significant credibility in my mind. Would be tough.

By the way, I know Freeman doesn't know our playbook yet, but he is obviously familiar with the Carolina Panthers due to playing in the NFC South for the past 3.5 years. So at least 50% of the scouting might already be done for him... I wouldn't totally write him off if I were in Frazier and Musgrave's position. :nerd:

Calvin didn't practice again today. Starting to become a little concerned. No wide reciever should be this important to his team.:smh:

Calvin didn't practice again today. Starting to become a little concerned. No wide reciever should be this important to his team.:smh:

I don't think he's playing I heard it was a two or three week injury when it happened.

If we can't beat a Brandon Weeden lead team we aren't real anyways

Last edited:
You're doubting the Browns, they're much better than you think. That defense is something, and Weeden still has Jordan Cameron, who had 203 yards receiving the first two weeks with who as his starting quarterback?

Brandon Weeden.

The Browns with the point spread this weekend looks pretty nice to me. One that I'm really looking at if I bet this weekend. :nerd:

Last edited:
You're doubting the Browns, they're much better than you think. That defense is something, and Weeden still has Jordan Cameron, who had 203 yards receiving the first two weeks with who as his starting quarterback?

Brandon Weeden.

The Browns with the point spread this weekend looks pretty nice to me. One that I'm really looking at if I bet this weekend. :nerd:

Brandon Weeden folds like a chair when gets pressured. With no running game to speak off Suh and company are going to murder him.

CJ or not we should beat the Browns. if Hoyer was playing they would win though. I was high on the Browns preseason.

Back
Top Bottom