2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Johnathan banks with the 4.6 >D

Is this Amerson kid from NC state any good?

6''1 200 4.40 :nerd:

Dee with the 4.31
eek.gif

He's going to the lions
yeaaa.. didnt know he had that in him

Can somebody clarify for me, I read where Magician said they electronically time the finish (hence the adjusted official times) but the start of the 40 is still hand timed. Is this correct? If so, wouldn't it still leave a lot of room for error by at least a tenth?

Can somebody clarify for me, I read where Mayock said they electronically time the finish (hence the adjusted official times) but the start of the 40 is still hand timed. Is this correct? If so, wouldn't it still leave a lot of room for error by at least a tenth?

There is no telling

Could be .02 , could be .20. That didn't look anywhere near a 4.31 tho

Marcus Davis got adjusted from 4.37 to 4.55. Hell, I remember when Taylor Mays got pushed from a 4.24 to a 4.43. No way to tell for sure.

Last edited:
Can somebody clarify for me, I read where Mayock said they electronically time the finish (hence the adjusted official times) but the start of the 40 is still hand timed. Is this correct? If so, wouldn't it still leave a lot of room for error by at least a tenth?

Yes.

Not only is the start hand timed but the clock starts if you flinch even if you are not running yet.

Logically if you think about it alot of the unofficial times can be much closer to what the person actually ran than the "official" times.

I understand their methodology and they are going for consistency but it is not going to give the most accurate times.

The Taylor Mays debacle from years past is proof enough of that. The variance can be huge. Taylor Mays ran sub 4.4 IDK what his official time was.

Last edited:
im rewatching justin hunters combine , ran some excellent routes , good 40 ....good vertical,good broad jump

ecxellent shuttle......ok he's not physical but he can still but on weight and he's a way better route runner

than cordarelle.....not even close

outside of tavon this is one of the most impressive combines for receivers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom