2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

That kid from FLA at the 3 for the raiders?

That dude Star is gonna be a bust.

CP and Chester are the same person... Trolling us for years with the bickering.

Ska - IP check please.

132051635885.gif

theres corners u take at 5 , and theres corners you dont , you DONT take milliner at 5

like u said drufant isnt even on the same planet as rhodes

dion jordan at 2 , when im almost certain they run a 4-3 is a waste of a pick

cus he aint dominating nobody...i loved when he mocked them to the saints, him going

to a high scoring team that plays in a dome with a 3-4 is as perfect as its gonna get for him

on a brighter note i saw he mocked sylvester williams to the patriots , so after a grueling

and intense 10 minutes youtube video (watchout mel kiper) dudes got a pretty smooth

swim move and he's EXPLOSIVE not crazy athletic but you cant tell dudes got a crazy motor

not gonna manchild dudes but he can have almost anyone huffing and puffing with that kind

of motor going into the the 4th

Sly Williams, IMO probably is the most NFL ready d-tackle. Meaning he offers run stopping ability with a side of pass rush. Big for a 3 tech, so he could easily play 1 & 5. His first step and use of hands is what jumps out to me on tape. His go-to is the swim but if it aint there, he's nothing else to go to. Seen it on a few occasions vs Duke, and in the senior bowl.

I think he'll be just fine in the leage but there is a pretty significat drop between guys like Richardson, Short, Floyd and Williams.

theres corners u take at 5 , and theres corners you dont , you DONT take milliner at 5

like u said drufant isnt even on the same planet as rhodes
milliner is a very solid player.. but he isnt a difference maker.. you draft difference makers in the top 10

i see him like leon hall

The Lions ain't drafting Millner at 5

The GM and coach's jobs are on the line so they can't risk taking a player that high coming off shoulder surgery in a make or break year.

Haven't been keeping up, what's going on in the NFL slave combine?

Any really valuable, strong, fast, and giant superfreaks? Or is it this just the usual?

Last edited:
C-Wash was recruited to play DE in a 4-3, then we switched to 3-4 his Soph year and he played LBer his Jr year before moving back down to DE (3-4) last year. EXTREMELY athletic and a gymrat. UGA always has a player that doesn't do much in college and 'breaks out' in the NFL, C-Wash is that player...either he's about to steal some money from somebody or somebody's getting a hidden gem, I'll go with the latter if he's a 4-3 DE. His Bullrush is insane.

Tree played 3 years. Safety as a Freshman, Soph year was his first time ever playing LBer but he missed 5 1/2 games with a broken foot and his Jr year he was suspended for 4 games...so yea, we've all only seen glimpses but they're damn good.

Tree stats >>> Te'o...and Tree missed 4 games.

Back
Top Bottom