2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

I guess I should get ready to hear Goodell say "With the 18th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Leon Sandcastle from the NFL Network!"
eyes.gif

Jerry Jones is going to blow this draft by convincing himself that we have depth at OL with Leary, Parnell, and Arkin & depth at S with Johnson, Chruch, McCray, and Will Allen!
sick.gif

Another year of Romo running for his life, no run game, and our secondary getting TOURCHED by the deep ball = 8-8!
mean.gif
By the time our pick rolls around, all the OLs are likely to be off the board.

Might have to trade up if we want to get one of them, but i agree that OL is our most pressing need.

Crossing my fingers that one of them slides a bit.

Apparently Coach Chud, and the Browns FO has fallen in love with EJ.

Could be smoke screens.

Last edited:
Pats shopping Mallet

good. dude has the size and the arm...but cot damn, never seen a dude sail so many throws. limited action, but pre-season and regular season, dude is just cannoning the ball 10 feet over receivers down the middle 15-20 yards downfield. dangerous.

If the Bills or Rams take Tavon imma be mad as ****. I wanna see him in primetime on a team I wouldn't mind watching.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
Odd fact for odd draft: No. 2 overall pick will earn more than the No. 1 pick due to no state tax in Florida. So 2 not so bad.

I don't even care that much about the 1st round

2nd and 3rd is gonna be most interesting to me

I also hate thursday night, I loved Saturday at noon

I will be busting cashews, busting almonds, and busting pistachios if the Bills get Tavon Austin and Matt Barkley in this draft

Last edited by a moderator:
Geno in town would get me to watch a full Browns game for once.

And did you just quote a full first round mock?

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora [/td][td]12m[/td][/tr][tr][td]
How's this for a shocker: Several execs picking early in round 1 believe OAK will take corner DJ Hayden 3rd overall if they keep the pick
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora [/td][td]16m[/td][/tr][tr][td]
OAK made it clear for weeks they're open to trading down and 1 GM told me he thinks OAK will be able to deal down.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]View details · [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora [/td][td]15m[/td][/tr][tr][td]
But at this point, I've heard enough to where Hayden at 3 wouldn't be out of the question at all. This is going to be a wild draft
[/td][/tr][/table]

I don't know if I wanna watch the draft on NFL Network or ESPN. NFL Network's crew is way better but Mel Kiper is the draft god.

Last edited:
Im out of this thread til the draft starts. So dumb to read all these tweets talking about the "shocking" stuff that can happen before it actually happens.. there for making it not "shocking"

The only reason I flip to ESPN every now and then during the draft is for nostalgic reasons, but it just doesn't have the same feel of those saturday mornings/afternoons.

Giants want DJ Fluker, chances we get him is low

Will prob go S or LB or DE.

Glaring need overall is OL...everything is so up in the air

Giants want DJ Fluker, chances we get him is low

Will prob go S or LB or DE.

Glaring need overall is OL...everything is so up in the air

GMen rarely go LB early, best available will probably be DE and I agree. Giants have won with average LB's and great pass rushers so I hope they go that route.

O-line needs to get younger, too up and down for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom