2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

ive heard more buzz about the german to the giants

and  
pimp.gif
 eric fisher , drafted him for the chiefs in the nt mock draft in febuary

Welp .. it starts..

Charean Williams ‏ @ NFLCharean 2m
Joeckel apparently has been told by KC that Fisher is their pick.

Tank Carradine being projected to the Giants heavy as of late. 

There's been talk in Miami circles about him as well. Initially we were looking at him for rd 2, but he's moved up big time, so there's "talk" (could be read, smoke) that he's viable at 12.

Without ACL, he wouldn't even make it to 12. So makes some sense. Injuries heal, obviously.

ryan mallet ran a complicated offense in arkansas and was a 1st round talent who fell because

of character issues , 2 years behind brady and not even the slightest whisper of him being a problem

...i dont know what kinda leader he was in arkansas but dude use to bark at the line of scrimmage , you

could here him clearly watching the game on tv lmao....i would like to think someone would pony up a pair of 2's for him

^^^^ True they will probably take him if he is available, though they say Vikings, and Bears want him.

I saw a mock where Justin Pugh was the Giants first pick. Can't really think of any of the other possible picks that would be worse :smh:

I don't get that earlier mock. Jags really shouldn't take an LT when they have a very good LT on the roster and their cupboard is so bare.

Arizona would be insane not to draft at least a OG

Why has Werner draft stock fell so bad? I'm seeing many projecting him to my Broncos which I would love but i remember him being projected top 10

Why has Werner draft stock fell so bad? I'm seeing many projecting him to my Broncos which I would love but i remember him being projected top 10
I read he had a disappointing combine, and Teams don't feel he has the potential of other prospects to be Elite.

No.

Jesse Williams
Elam
Either of the Tennessee WRs
Manti
Kevin Minter
Ogletree

Ozzie is gonna get one if these at the end of the first.

I'd put money on the Bucs moving back into the end of the 1st for either Margus Hunt or Johnathan Hankins.

Wow....ok lol.

I actually have no problem with drafting a QB early on. If Chud and Banner feel Weeden is not a prime QB - I have faith in their plan.
yea but none of these dudes in this draft are franchise QBs IMO. i dont like smith at all, and the other QBs dont merit being taken at 6. there are no andrew lucks in this draft. maybe weeden doesnt pan out but you play through this year and if he stinks you have another top pick in next years draft. there are good defensive players at 6 and the browns could use a stud DE?LB in that 3-4.

if they trade up to 3 in order to select ansah i hope that rumor is true. i want ansah just like i wanted JPP a couple yrs ago.

i would be in favor of trading down for a 2nd rounder. take warmack, cooper, jarvis jones, carradine, or ogletree. personally id be trying to get multiple firsts and a second round pick.

milliner is overrated and injured a lot, dont take a CB at 6. i would much rather pick a safety like vaccaro, cyprien or reid. you can get good DBs later in the draft.

if they pick milliner/smith at 6 im just gonna go off myself
mean.gif

its the browns tho so they'll probably do something like take ej manuel at 6

where is gio bernard expect to go?

If The Ravens end up with Ogletree, Minter, or Brown and either Cyprien or Elam with the first 2 picks ill be completely happy.

Although I feel like im going to spend all niteeagerly watching the draft waiting for the Ravens pick only for them to end up trading back to acquire more picks, with a team that wants a QB thats still on the board

Back
Top Bottom