2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Eagles fans, who do you want tomorrow, I wanted Elam, but I wouldnt mind Te'o or Smith or even the kid from FIU

Cyprien, hunt, gholston, Hankins, short, Collins, ertz and/or Escobar..

Frederick? ? Great way to blow it Jerry! Elam was the pick! Could've got a C in the 2nd!

Don't make sense.. I mean I would love a center in the 4th or 5th.. But you still got guys like Schwenke, jones and Holmes still there

Not sure if serious, Mathieu is a 5'9 safety

so is elam

I'm not that hot on Patterson at all... LOVED Hopkins, but I'll support Cordarelle. Hopefully he can mature as Ponder matures, and then Jarius Wright can get up and running too.

Still, in how many drafts have teams had 3 first round picks, and kept them? ZERO? That's an unfathomable amount of first round contracts.

Geno Smith might have not been a bad pick there at #29 in that trade up... you might say, "Oh well then Ponder always feels the heat of having someone behind him". If Ponder's QUALITY, it's fight or flight, and he'll rise to the occasion. Good quarterbacks would find a way to use that to propel them to success, not vice versa.

Patterson has me REAL excited.

This isn't a 2007 first round...Contracts aren't nearly as bad. And when the time comes to re-sign these guys, then Allen, Williams and maybe even Jennings will be gone or taking cuts.

Last edited:
the draft chart scores the vikings-pats trade: vikings get 640, pats get 648. pretty even.

getting those picks this year is nice though...we desperately needed picks.

I don't know where the hell this idea that Mathieu is some top notch corner came from. Y'all watch too much Sportscenter. Try watching his actual games. Oh wait....he hasn't even played in two years.But then again y'all didn't even know he was a corner and not a safety.

I wouldn't even waste a 6th round pick on a guy who was an average corner, and great return man TWO YEARS AGO when he last played. He's more likely to smoke himself out of the league than he is to become a good nfl corner. Out of the league in 2 years wherever he goes.

Last edited:
who is saying he's a top corner? late 3rd to 4th doesn't equate to top corner. it's not out of this world to believe he contribute at the nfl level.

like shox (i think) said, it's a luxury pick

Last edited:
EJ Manuel in Buffalo is perfect. 3-13 for life. :pimp:

If my team ever has a draft like the Vikings had tonight, I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks.

Gunna is lucky as hell getting to watch Tavon on the turf from here on out. :smh:

Jerry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOVE what Cincy did. That offense is gonna be fun.

Did you watch the national title game when they targeted him repeatedly with average receivers, he's a luxury pick and that's something we cant afford in the 2nd or 3rd round

Whoever picks the guy up should have a dependable saftey/corner on their team. Can he improve at the next level? Absolutely.....but so can every college player. If he works hard and keeps himself focused and out of trouble, he has the ability to be at least a good player in the league....and again, size shouldn't determine ability.

Did you watch the national title game when they targeted him repeatedly with average receivers, he's a luxury pick and that's something we cant afford in the 2nd or 3rd round

Whoever picks the guy up should have a dependable saftey/corner on their team. Can he improve at the next level? Absolutely.....but so can every college player. If he works hard and keeps himself focused and out of trouble, he has the ability to be at least a good player in the league....and again, size shouldn't determine ability.

This a deep db draft we can draft somebody with more talent, size, brains than Mathieu

sooooooooooo every team that traded down in the draft got more then the raiders did. but everyone is ok with it?

He shouldn't get past the jets
He really shouldn't.

Something about that Richardson pick in the first round tells me that Couples will be standing up and rushing the passer A LOT next year.
pimp.gif

Jerry Jones makes NO sense. You guys could have kept that pick, got Reid and picked that center in the 2nd round. Classic Jerry Jones.
laugh.gif

sooooooooooo every team that traded down in the draft got more then the raiders did. but everyone is ok with it?

I'm more than ok with it actually. :lol:

I'm stunned Ireland pulled that off.

Last year the Skins traded 2 future 1's and their #2 to move from 6 to 2.

We traded our #2 to move from 12 to 3. :pimp:

I don't know where the hell this idea that Mathieu is some top notch corner came from. Y'all watch too much Sportscenter. Try watching his actual games. Oh wait....he hasn't even played in two years.But then again y'all didn't even know he was a corner and not a safety.

I wouldn't even waste a 6th round pick on a guy who was an average corner, and great return man TWO YEARS AGO when he last played. He's more likely to smoke himself out of the league than he is to become a good nfl corner. Out of the league in 2 years wherever he goes.

Dawg shut up please

I'm more than ok with it actually. :lol:

I'm stunned Ireland pulled that off.

Last year the Skins traded 2 future 1's and their #2 to move from 6 to 2.

We traded our #2 to move from 12 to 3. :pimp:

Wait I didn't even pay attention, did the Dolphins give up the higher of their 2nds?

If they gave up the lower one they won.

Dawg shut up please

Nah. I'm just getting started, dawg.

He really shouldn't.

Something about that Richardson pick in the first round tells me that Couples will be standing up and rushing the passer A LOT next year.
pimp.gif

Jerry Jones makes NO sense. You guys could have kept that pick, got Reid and picked that center in the 2nd round. Classic Jerry Jones.
laugh.gif

Jerry Jones is basically Al Davis 2.0 now that he passed away, and I really don't believe the Cowboys will win consistently again until he either gives up control (which will never happen), sells the team (which will never happen), or just passes away like Al Davis....

Back
Top Bottom